looks like rain...

l0rdka0s

So i listened to my cunninlynguist cd again for the thousandth time today then i jammed youth brigade - i hate my life. Sometimes i wonder why after 9 months of seperation from this whore, why do i sometimes still feel depressed about her and still cant seem to get excited about having a girl. I mean i got this broad who thinks the world of me and really really likes me but im just like ah whatever. yous guys think i should keep it goin with her. Ill flick her if you wanna see what she looks like. she got red hair and blue eyes. Irish brat that buys me alotta drinks. hahaha anyhow tell me what your thoughts are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by robotripp

So i listened to my cunninlynguist cd again for the thousandth time today then i jammed youth brigade - i hate my life. Sometimes i wonder why after 9 months of seperation from this whore, why do i sometimes still feel depressed about her and still cant seem to get excited about having a girl. I mean i got this broad who thinks the world of me and really really likes me but im just like ah whatever. yous guys think i should keep it goin with her. Ill flick her if you wanna see what she looks like. she got red hair and blue eyes. Irish brat that buys me alotta drinks. hahaha anyhow tell me what your thoughts are.

its your thoughts that count man. if your not over a past relationship dont get into another serious one. its a feeling ... if a girl is the one for you there is never a question you know it all the way. you cant force yourself to be with someone and still be happy. you will only be happy if you want to be with this person for the right reasons. do some more deep thinking on your own, ask yourself the question again and agin till you can see how you really feel not being clouded by your past or wanting to get your dick wet. hope that helps.

it took me over a year to be done with a girl who fucked up my head for several years.

^^^^

Listen to the man. Girls come and go but you'll always be here. I find that marijuanna and a walk to the tracks to take pictures always gets my mind off relationship issues.

I strongly advise keeping active i.e. going out and doing stuff even if it's just a walk around the block. You're just fucking yourself if you sit in your room and dwell on that shit. It'll drive you crazy thinking about it. I did that once over some issues with the woman for a and I ended up in the hospital on anti-psychotics for three days. let your brain breathe.

Flirting with other girls also inflates the ego back up and sez "yeah, i got the mustard, fuck that hoe."

well i dont know what my fucking problem is, I promise you no joke here, that i got three girls after me. 1 2 3. Its sickening. and none of them are ugly. they all got beauty in thier own way. in fact one is pretty hot. but i have found the flaws in all of them. I just want sex. Thats what it is. I dont want to play girls though. How you think i should let her know, the current broad, that i am not feeling okay with it. Do you think maybe in time i will begin to like her?

Archived