1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

looks like rain...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by l0rdka0s, Oct 20, 2003.

1. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

looks like rain...

Discussion started by l0rdka0s - Oct 20, 2003

So i listened to my cunninlynguist cd again for the thousandth time today then i jammed youth brigade - i hate my life. Sometimes i wonder why after 9 months of seperation from this whore, why do i sometimes still feel depressed about her and still cant seem to get excited about having a girl. I mean i got this broad who thinks the world of me and really really likes me but im just like ah whatever. yous guys think i should keep it goin with her. Ill flick her if you wanna see what she looks like. she got red hair and blue eyes. Irish brat that buys me alotta drinks. hahaha anyhow tell me what your thoughts are.

l0rdka0s - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. king kong

king kong Banned

king kong - Replied Oct 20, 2003

[​IMG]

king kong - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. ERIZENO

ERIZENO 12oz Senior Member

ERIZENO - Replied Oct 20, 2003

its your thoughts that count man. if your not over a past relationship dont get into another serious one. its a feeling ... if a girl is the one for you there is never a question you know it all the way. you cant force yourself to be with someone and still be happy. you will only be happy if you want to be with this person for the right reasons. do some more deep thinking on your own, ask yourself the question again and agin till you can see how you really feel not being clouded by your past or wanting to get your dick wet. hope that helps.
    it took me over a year to be done with a girl who fucked up my head for several years.

ERIZENO - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Oct 20, 2003

^^^^
    Listen to the man. Girls come and go but you'll always be here. I find that marijuanna and a walk to the tracks to take pictures always gets my mind off relationship issues.

I strongly advise keeping active i.e. going out and doing stuff even if it's just a walk around the block. You're just fucking yourself if you sit in your room and dwell on that shit. It'll drive you crazy thinking about it. I did that once over some issues with the woman for a and I ended up in the hospital on anti-psychotics for three days. let your brain breathe.

Flirting with other girls also inflates the ego back up and sez "yeah, i got the mustard, fuck that hoe."

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

l0rdka0s - Replied Oct 22, 2003

well i dont know what my fucking problem is, I promise you no joke here, that i got three girls after me. 1 2 3. Its sickening. and none of them are ugly. they all got beauty in thier own way. in fact one is pretty hot. but i have found the flaws in all of them. I just want sex. Thats what it is. I dont want to play girls though. How you think i should let her know, the current broad, that i am not feeling okay with it. Do you think maybe in time i will begin to like her?

6. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

l0rdka0s - Replied Oct 22, 2003

please, there is only one girl i know of that has seen my house then decided to like me. All the other i fucked then they saw my crib.

maybe im just really picky.

7. Father John

Father John 12oz Member

Father John - Replied Oct 22, 2003

show us her tits.

Father John - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: