looking to exchange

rinse

hey yall i must be slow in the game because i am just breaking into the live set disc exchange thing. i'm trying to find a good place online to trade discs and i figua' surely someone on the 12 would help me out. i got some live hiphop, d&b, and goa sets. even a live hiphop act or two and my collection needs to grow. anyone know where to meet some traders?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

goa is full-on psycadelic trance. its sorta' a mishmosh of breaks, trance, acid, and d&b styles all into one genre. i believe it originated in goa india, thus the name but there is alot of crazy wax coming out of germany, the uk, japan, and the mmiddle east right now. if heads arent feelin' that i do also have some hip-hop and d&b as mentioned. just looking for some trades.

no lens i dont have any live blackmarket. i used to rollin' volume 2 but i lost that shit.

as far as live d&b on disc, i got some ANDY C & MC FOXY @REPUBLIC, BADCOMPANY @ FABRIC, MAPMPI SWIFT & BROCKIE W/ MC DET @SLAMMIN VINYL, TEEBEE @CONCRETE JUNGLE Y2K PT.2, DANNY THA WILDCHILD ON SONICBOOM RADIO

as far as atmospheric... i am working out a trade with a kid right now for some fairly recent ltj bukem, if you want i can holla' at yo when that gets worked out.

is there a site on the web where i could mingle with some traders?

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

so it's like the twenty-somethings' version of world fusion?

sounds terrible.

world fusion?! what is that?!

yea there are some really bad goa producers out there(mostly the stateside ones) but if you find ones that really know how to operate, the outcome can infect your mentals.

Archived