Looking for something

Frate_Raper

I just got a 91 Crown Vic,it's mint like seriously great shape!

I already own a nice car and want to make this a complete G-RIDE,so I've been looking for parts online and I'm having alot of trouble,so if you have any sites that would have low rider parts hook me up.I've been having a real hard time looking for parts.

I'm stoked on this whip,I want to slam it,bag it,paint job,tints,and either gold dayton's with all gold trims to set off a candy green,or paint it mat-black with really chrome spinners.

holla for cheap cars!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My grandfather has a crown vic, I love cruisin around in that car..all leather and shit. He says hes gonna give it to me sometime.

Anyways, I dont have any info on them, Im more of an Import fan. I would check out cardomain.com, alot of them on there, and maybe they can point you in the right direction, or search crown vic forums on google? You know the deal. I found these interesting though..

2112665_1_full.jpg

2112665_2_full.jpg

764819_7_full.jpg

771069_2_full.jpg534146_4_full.jpg

Ridin' BIG YO!!

534146_12_full.jpg

Havent seen any with the dayton wires...

Candy Green and gold dayton wires would look hot..