Looking for Old photos of the Panic Zone in East LA!!!

Rothschild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What kind of project?

Have you heard of Vealo IPC that fools got mad LA flicks. He's reliable for trades too. There's some other guy Joe Rodriguez or something that has a photo gallery on MSN or something he's got tons of LA flicks too. I'll see if I can get ahold of them.

Originally posted by Rothschild

Anyone out there with old or new photos of the Panic Zone in East LA. I am doing a project on this strip of land that is and was a mecca from graff writers for many years. Please if you can send them to me...

My email is AHernandez1984@yahoo.com

Thanks tons!!!!!!

AH THE PANIC ZONE. GOOD OL PANIC ZONE. SHIT THE FEW TIMES IN THE PAST WE ROLLED TO PANIC ZONE WE GOT CHASED OUT BY STATE STREET. SHIT WAS ALWAYS A BURN. I HAVE A COUPLE OF OLD DTK FLIX FROM THERE LIKE TWO. AND I HAVE A SKETCH SHIRT PIECE THAT HEX TGO DID THERE, TITLED PANIC ZONE PROD. I THINK I MAY HAVE THE FLICK OF IT ALSO. NOT SURE. I ALSO MAY HAVE SOME FLIX OF THE RASO ITALO PROD WITH THE BIG GORILLA. THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN LOST FROM THE FEW PACKS THAT GOT STOLLEN FROM ME WHEN I THREW A PARTY. DOES THAT PLACE STILL RUN? ITS BEEN YEARS.

Dont Take it Personal :king:

Re: Re: Looking for Old photos of the Panic Zone in East LA!!!

DOES THAT PLACE STILL RUN? ITS BEEN YEARS.

Well at the time being it is currently been buffed pretty often. Sad..I remeber those streches when they didnt buff it at all. It hasnt been really hot at all. Kinda puts a frown on my face. Its not like when you used to drive by and all you seen was graff for miles. Those were the days. Or when it was soo hot the chopper would pass over every hour. heh, ?I can even remeber as a little kid throwing rocks at the bus lane from the channel at the top of the wall...shit...Well HAZARD is still up..lol

Damn that and the alley were my first adventures.They should make that fucken spot legal. They put this fucken weird fence up at the spots to get in and buff it like the city has a hard on to keep that spot clean, the area around it is trashed, why dont those asshole politicians do something good for a change and spend the money on the community or rescources or some positive shit.If anyone's interested, me and some partners of mine are trying to start a nonprofit to do murals in the Eastside/SGV and build some legitimacy to something that saved me(and a shitload of others) from gangbangin,etc.So far itsgonna be nongraffitti murals,because of the stigmatism. I know some of you are "only down for bombin" but if youre down for your shit youll paint anytime anyway anyhow. This shit is goin slow and is an uphill battle,plus I got a busy life, so just respond if youre interested on this post. I just had to spend some time in jail so Im all paranoid and theres no fucken way Im gonna put my email. So just holla on this post, No wolf tickets

Yeah I totally hear you on the heat. Cant really trust many people. Anyhow, in regards to your efforts to your future plans I am more than happy to lend a helping hand. I on the other hand am working on a good dis-information site with many connects to graf and the ways it is seen. Its mainly a Southern California based site with more than just the typical approach having graff also in content. It has no connection to your mainstream "I write cause its a form of hip hop and I am keeping it real attitude". I am totally steering away from that aspect entirely and trying to express and describe graf and other issues from a hardworking, taxpaying, system dominant beings that we are. This can only sum it up on a small scale. Anyhow, email me and maybe we can possibly come to some kind of connection on our efforts in a joint venture....Good luck

AHernandez1984@yahoo.com

Archived