LOOKING FOR INFO ON A SOURCE MAG

Team Captain

yo peoples just wanted to ask you guys if you've heard about a SOURCE MAGZINE article like march or one of those issues published earlier this year, had an article about Dego(queens) on the fr8z. kats are sayin that it had some flix of some of his fr8z in there too. was wondering if any of you guys had seen it or heard about it? if so can you post a link on the thread, or tell me where i can get a copy of it?

good lookin out guys..thanks for anybody help in this matter, and stay kool, and please don't post hate on this thread. help a brotha out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its Dego..big fan. seems like i heard somebody mentioning it a while back so probably. but i really don't read the Source anyways so i don't really know. i tried that link on the source website and it seems to be under construction. i would say best bet would be to cop a new issue and like somehow write to them or call them, fuck maybe just buy the whole years edition..hehe. well good luck man. i'll keep my eye out, i would like to get a copy myself.