lookin 2 start a band......

jupiters7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

converge meets bff? what a terrible TYPE of idea.

i like both those bands. but that's gonna sound like ass dude.

Guest serpent of the light

converge is metalcore. pretty heavy stuff.

piano work can often work w/ heavy stuff, but most of the time it sounds like ass drippage.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

converge is metalcore. pretty heavy stuff.

piano work can often work w/ heavy stuff, but most of the time it sounds like ass drippage.

i got it now....:cool: ive never heard an example...im not sure how that would sound..but ehhh..who knows..very odd combo though for sure...

Guest greedy mars

what if i do play it all day.? you probly danced around in your underwear too this when you were young!

Originally posted by greedy mars

what if i do play it all day.? you probly danced around in your underwear too this when you were young!

well, no, not to yankee doodle... but I did realize in the past week that when I was a kid I thought 'Rhinestone Cowboy' by Glenn Campbell was a patriotic song... also, I think I liked 'Gentle on my mind" but I didn't have that record after I was about 5 years old... and I never wore underwear when I was a kid, hell, it was a good day when I was wearing clothes at all... of course, I grew up on a beach...

Originally posted by serpent of the light

converge meets bff? what a terrible TYPE of idea.

i am lookin for mucisons willing to try something out of the ordinery ......... bff and converge was a joking example........ it shows i am interstied in very different ideas.....and it could work if a band played together for a long time take- ''super maciner''a converge side progect its sick..........

any how.....the kazoo?? a fire in side did u see that new pace peice at fame on the back wall......? r u going to that jam??

still lookin 4 people to play.........

Originally posted by jupiters7

yo , i got mon. tues.and wed. off next week.............down ta paint??

yeah lets get up after 5ocock im free...me and soaf rocked some shit at the mim river briges....we go up there

Archived