look what i found

ass hairball

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gee ive only seen like 200 of those mber pieces.Guess he likes quanity and not quality or creativity!!

I like that engine who is it?

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by HELEX

Gee ive only seen like 200 of those mber pieces.Guess he likes quanity and not quality or creativity!!

Bother's got more ups than most ever will, and he's got a Dope simple style...Big ups to MBER!!! Definitely a fr8 king.

there are far too many writers out there who can do some fucked up "wild style" piece no one can read but cant even rock a decent straight letter. mber is the king of no bullshit pieces. they all rock.

"there are far too many writers out there who can do some fucked up "wild style" piece no one can read but cant even rock a decent straight letter. mber is the king of no bullshit pieces. they all rock."

Ex-fucking-actly. MBER is dope. Quantity and quality, colros, designs, and REAL letters, not no bullshit art-fag shit like that engine piece I can't even read.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure that engine is done by Drie LTS.

Tony Suprano, the only reason you're sick of spaghetti letters is because everybody and their moms bit the shit out of them ever since Ayer passed away. Can't hate a brother for getting his shit jocked, while the people that bit it complain about how it's played out now and will move on to the next trendy thing....

Secret i dont agree - Zes rocks it fresh - so does maedae & retna even sever has done it - but i dont like that drye shit, i dont like ola and those lgf's shit .. Especially on a train , we all know drye can rock those letters. It would impress me more if he did huge plain letters, then id be like WOW drie rocked that train in a style i didnt think he could do.

typical.

Guest me IS cool

Mber rocks. It's all about the way he does the fill in with a tester but outlines and does everything else stock. Also the fact that I can pretty much roll into any yard out here and i am guaranteed to see an mber. :king:

Guest FACE WON

THATS PRETTY FUNNY...I AGREE WITH THAT 100%..

Archived