look mtv hoes.

dELiSs

all you fuckers are making threads here and there about how this is on mtv and that is on mtv and how you hate it , how they're ruining hip hop blah blah and etc. I don't like mtv, thats why I dont watch it. I barely watch TV. But thos e out there making those threads complain. If you don't like it stop watching it .. crying pansies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sludgenuts

i never leave my house. all i do is watch tv. but i must say i hate mtv. it is horrible...and rap suck. hiphop on mtv is lame what is up with that....

PUNK RAWKK!!!!!!!!

you just defeated the whole purpose of this thread....

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Huh? Great wisdom? It was a lame cliche to

a lame and cliche thread.

MIND BENDING!!!!

Now I'm done being confrontational on the

internet. Peace.

woah dont get your aryran reggae underoos in a bunch. calm down.

I agree with Deliss. TV makes people, really really stupid. I'm not saying i don't watch or anything, i just try to make a conscious decision not to veg out in front of it every fucking day. All my friends have tv's in their bedrooms except me. My brother passes out everynight with his TV on, and i usually have to come into his room and turn it off.

thank god we don't have cable. MTV is ok about once every three months, as that is how often they actually show new shit. plus you can't really front on thousands of fine asses shaking almost all the time.

but yeh, the bottom line basically is kill your tv.