Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

look mtv hoes.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Feb 9, 2004.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

all you fuckers are making threads here and there about how this is on mtv and that is on mtv and how you hate it , how they're ruining hip hop blah blah and etc. I don't like mtv, thats why I dont watch it. I barely watch TV. But thos e out there making those threads complain. If you don't like it stop watching it .. crying pansies.

2. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

"So you part of the problem or part of the solution?"

3. krie

krie Guest

I only have 5 channels in my house. We dont have pay-tv.

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

har har 26..fag.

5. sludgenuts

sludgenuts Member

i never leave my house. all i do is watch tv. but i must say i hate mtv. it is horrible...and rap suck. hiphop on mtv is lame what is up with that....

PUNK RAWKK!!!!!!!!

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

you just defeated the whole purpose of this thread....

7. 26SidedCube

Har har. Grow up.

8. krie

krie Guest

Har Har. No.

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Sorry I can't have the great wisdom you hold because you reply with some quote.

10. 26SidedCube

Alright boys, lets not get our aryran reggae
    underoos in a bunch... stupid ass thread, stupid
    ass comeback. No need to bring the hate.

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

okay 26 you win. youre the best. my thread is stupid. and i need to grow up.

12. 26SidedCube

Huh? Great wisdom? It was a lame cliche to
    a lame and cliche thread.

MIND BENDING!!!!

Now I'm done being confrontational on the
    internet. Peace.

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

always a pleasure to hear your opinions tease.

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

woah dont get your aryran reggae underoos in a bunch. calm down.

15. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

I agree with Deliss. TV makes people, really really stupid. I'm not saying i don't watch or anything, i just try to make a conscious decision not to veg out in front of it every fucking day. All my friends have tv's in their bedrooms except me. My brother passes out everynight with his TV on, and i usually have to come into his room and turn it off.
    thank god we don't have cable. MTV is ok about once every three months, as that is how often they actually show new shit. plus you can't really front on thousands of fine asses shaking almost all the time.
    but yeh, the bottom line basically is kill your tv.