Look Dick, i asked if you were HIRING

Gunm

My job search in this cultural wasteland of a town continues....

The most irritating thing is not the lack of jobs (but that sucks too.) but the stupid shit these storeowners are telling me.

Me: "Hi, are you guys hiring right now?"

"Uhmn, no, not right now but we're always accepting applications."

or

"No, not right now. We might be hiring in April so try back then."

or

"Uhm, no, we're not hiring but if want to fill out an application/drop off a resume we'll keep it on file and if something comes up in the next few months we'll call you."

Oh, okay, sounds great! I'll just go home and chill out until then you assholes!

Doesn't it cross these peoples minds that if i come in asking for work, it sort of IMPLIES I need something right away? Where are these people's from? The goddamn O-Zone?

A simple "No, we don't have anything available now is perfect for all intents and purposes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, one things for sure..not finding a job gets you irritated nomatter what.

good luck and make sure you check back, sometimes they do mean it.

Guest imported_Europe

Get a hot girl, in your case an asian, to ask for you and youll get alot more positive answers. As soon as the the store owners say: Uhm yeah, sure... then you enter the conversation...

I definitely can relate. Looking for a job sucks balls. Especially the pretentious assholes who you have to talk to, who obviously think they're better than you because YOUR looking for a job, and THEY already have one. Fuck off you cunts.....

I'm paddling the oar right next to you in the same boat....

Archived