Look at what i'm drinking. its great. sllurrrrr

Fondles

http://home.comcast.net/~rickjamesb1tch/absinth.jpg'>

yess. this is what im drikning currently. i srecently saw a picture of johnny deepp and marilyn manson drinking this together, and they looked fuuuuuucked up all crazy eyed huggin the corner and sshit. enjoy! What are you currently drinking?

i see the typos but i drank bout half the bottle by now so leave me alone kthx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice score man.. except that is definetly not a drink to sit around 12oz on. that is a breaking shit in the streets and using spray paint to vandalize buildings type of shizzle.

me on the other hand am drinking busch beer and i dont have to wake up tomorrow so im going to drink 12 of them and skim over some back threads on 12oz. busch is definetly a 12oz drink.

wow ... real absinthe is very hard to come by in the states

very occasionally down here in nola we have absinthe parties. lots of (craaaaaaazy) fun.

whenever i go out and feel like getting belligerent, i'll do a few shots of cheartuex (sp?) ... a legal version of the original.

as for what i'm currently drinking:

sipping on a pint of tetly's atm

should be moving onto the johnnie walker black in a little while

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Busch.... ewww... Miller High Life is where it's at for cheap beers, it impregnates your daughter.

haha.. its funny because every even week busch and odd weeks highlife. i also have exacty 27 dollars in highlife empties in my closet(10cent refund in micigan).

when i drink highlife i feel like a hillbilly for some odd reason.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

it must have wormwood in it to be the real deal. i seen absinthe being sol din a liquor store by me, so i knew it wasn't the real deal right off, that had some kind of wannabe ingredient that was similar to wormwood.

thujone i think it's called? or is thujone just an indgredient in real absinthe?

its the real deal kiddies. an associate of mine snuck it from the Czeck Republic today. its excellent inh flavor and quality . great people throughout history have enjoyed this such as vangoh, alan poe, and many more i can thikn right now ha. p.s. this is not one of those woah looke at me im soooo wasted threads. this is an appreciation thread.

oh yeah, i also just broiled some bacon wrapped filet mignon along with some mushroom rice to compliement it. nice

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

thujone i think it's called? or is thujone just an indgredient in real absinthe?

Description:

Thujone is a natural chemical compound found in many different plants and flowers. It is especially known in many spices, herbs and essential oils.

Thujone has a similar chemical structure to Tetrahydrocannibinol (active ingredient found in marijuana or THC) and Menthol (peppermint odor found in many over-the-counter medicated creams).

Can be found in 24 direct food additives according to the FDA's PAFA database.

Dalmation sage oil and cedar leaf oil are stated as containing the highest concentration of thujone.

Absinthe, Absente, Vermouth, Benedictine, Elisir du D.R. and Chartreuse contain small amounts of Thujone.

This natural chemical is stated to make up 40-90% (by weight) of the essence of wormwood.

also...

History with Absinthe:

Thujone in absinthe is derived from the wormwood leaves in the preparation of the liquor, Absinthe.

Originally posted by Seldoon

its the real deal kiddies. an associate of mine snuck it from the Czeck Republic today. its excellent inh flavor and quality . great people throughout history have enjoyed this such as vangoh, alan poe, and many more i can thikn right now ha. p.s. this is not one of those woah looke at me im soooo wasted threads. this is an appreciation thread.

oh yeah, i also just broiled some bacon wrapped filet mignon along with some mushroom rice to compliement it. nice

the czech? then its the real deal. ive had this stuff once and thats where mine came from (smuggled back as well) and thats one of the few remaining countries that still sell the authentic absinthe. cheers to you sir!

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

the czech? then its the real deal. ive had this stuff once and thats where mine came from (smuggled back as well) and thats one of the few remaining countries that still sell the authentic absinthe. cheers to you sir!

ty my good friend! i will think of u and all your awesome hot bitches as i drink this glass! smashing!

Originally posted by Telo

natty does not own.. its horrrible..

If i could find a cheaper beer that is not malt, i would drink that instead. Natty is the gangster. Nothing gets me more hot and bothered when i meet a girl whos favorite beer is natty.

oh and dont ever buy it in the states from a liquor store...its not real (im sure everyone knows this) but theyll try to tell you its the real deal

the one Ive ordered as well as the people I know cost about 50...and its the real deal holyfield.

badddddddddabing.

Mother Fucker NO!!!! What are you doing?

2 and a half ounces max or the alcohol content over takes the halucinogenic (sp?) properties of the wormwood...

I cant believe you wasted half a bottle of fucking absinthe...

Milton, Im not happy with you right now...

Originally posted by Milton

Mother Fucker NO!!!! What are you doing?

2 and a half ounces max or the alcohol content over takes the halucinogenic (sp?) properties of the wormwood...

I cant believe you wasted half a bottle of fucking absinthe...

Milton, Im not happy with you right now...

its emand 2 other friends tha drank it we didnt drink any more ~till later and yes im seeing thinkgs now ty

Originally posted by Seldoon

Van Gogh cut off his own fucking ear so he could paint it and Poe was just plain buckwild.

Get my drift?

Archived