Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LONGEST AMOUNT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by rebsBK, Jan 13, 2004.

1. rebsBK

rebsBK Member

whats the longest amount of community service youve heard of a writer getting? i start my long long stretch next week.

and its all graffiti removal.....:lol:

2. MADSHIT

MADSHIT Junior Member

I heard of a certain writer in Philly getting 150 hours his first time getting caught. He didnt even have rep like that. But then I also heard of dudes with crazy rep getting caught again and again and getting a slap on the wrist everytime.:confused: :confused:

3. thabossnigga

thabossnigga Senior Member

probably like 300 or some shit to gkae. damn, seems like it took forever just to work off my 96... shit. i was in a program buffing shit, but they tranferred me to another program where i had to help set up for weekly concerts in a park. the best part about it was that i only had to do like 4 actual hours of work, and then while the show was on i could do what i wanted.... so i would go blaze some weed, take a nap and chill.... best community service time spent!!! uhuhuhuh... helping the community is fun (when you dont actually do shit).

4. porque

porque Senior Member

...different areas have diffeent penalties...it doesn't usually matter so much as who you are but how bad the system wants to set an example...there are many places where you go to jail with just a single tag...

5. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

a friend of mine got 180 hours community service for verbally abusing a homosexual.

the laws fucked.

6. stopBanninMe

stopBanninMe Banned

i personaly got 270 but i did it at this shelter an got some solid beejes
    from streetrat hoes an a fat eighth one time from some hustler that didnt like spendin his flip money so it was all good i guees

7. rebsBK

rebsBK Member

the state of texas molested me: 500 hours (maximum amount the state could give me):eek:

fuck this place.

8. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Didn't GKAE get like a thousand hours or something?

I had 20, the cops were cool about it; my last day it was raining and i was supposed to do 4 hours but the cop was just like "ahh fuck it, go home."

On the other hand, they were going to have me do community service at the private golf course in town for rich white people, so fuck that.

9. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

there was this one kid in the SF jaws program that had 96, he almost had his shit done when putz caught him with paint on his hands...added 150, he got caught again...another 150...you do the mathh

10. rebsBK

rebsBK Member

i think COST got like 1600 hours....jesus...

11. IRON HEAD

IRON HEAD Senior Member

One of my boys got 400... and that was his first time gettin popped... (and last!):mad:

12. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

I GOT FUCKED ... i got 30 days of community work program. community service is easy as there are things that can help you along, working at a golf course, community center places like that can be fun.
    community work program you are treated like you are in jail the whole time.
    show up at 7:00am
    get searched ... all the way to frisking, removing your shoes & socks.
    do inventory on the van we would be in all day.
    get in the van and go around the town doing everything from buffing to weedwacking on the side of the freeway like the inmates do.
    get my small snack, then more work
    get lunck, the more work
    one last break, finish up the work head back.
    for one last frisk and search, then freedom at 3:00pm.
    not only is that structure hard to deal with, they fucking graded you on each day A-F. cool thing was if you got 4 A's straight they would take one day off your total # of days. i only did 24 days cuz i was all about just getting it done and being an angel when i was there.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha ha preach on brutha!

14. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

my friend who got caught pretty recently (hes 18) somehow managed to get away with getting 8 hours community service and a 90 dollar fine. lucky bastard

15. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

youre right, he should have been hung.