Long Live The United Fuckin States!

Emo.Death.Machine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Monty Python

much respect to all of em who put up this and to everbody else puttin up paint memorials.. someone should put up a pic of the other mural where everybody was lightin candles to and singin and shit.. drop your props and get down.

Since it seems like alot of people are reading this i just wanna say a few things in no way do i support the people who did the bombings or agree with what they did im just tired of people bad mouthing the country and calling it unprovoked..we bomb countrys everyday, our tarrifs cause 5,000 children to die every month..theres just so many things people dont know about because the us media is blinded by patriotism..just dont go saying things without any backing is what im saying. I love America and would die for my country..i just want people to be up on the fact that its eye for an eye over there you know? so try to think before some of the hatefull things that come out of your mouth. enough ranting and raving..rip all those involved. love

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine:

Since it seems like alot of people are reading this i just wanna say a few things in no way do i support the people who did the bombings or agree with what they did im just tired of people bad mouthing the country and calling it unprovoked..we bomb countrys everyday, our tarrifs cause 5,000 children to die every month..theres just so many things people dont know about because the us media is blinded by patriotism..just dont go saying things without any backing is what im saying. I love America and would die for my country..i just want people to be up on the fact that its eye for an eye over there you know? so try to think before some of the hatefull things that come out of your mouth. enough ranting and raving..rip all those involved. love

if there was a nail to hit on the head.. you did.

thanks.. now i dont need to say it.

bingle bangeroo.

RIP, much regret for all the innocent. Nice production, too...

As for 5,000 children dying every month due to the United States' sanctions/tariffs/ etc... on the smaller countries, this is primarily attributed to the fact that we do not negotiate with countries that haven/ support terrorists, it has always been our and NATO's policy (at least since I started paying attention). Now think of how many times we've attempted cease fires, peace treaties and the like in these poverty stricken countrie. Yes, we do phillander (sic?) their oil, rape their land, and we do launch missles at their military bases... but we must also not forget that, unless I've been sadly mis-informed, Mr. bin Laden's paretns were oil tycoons in the Middle East. I'm not saying we should rush in and justify one black eye with another, however I cannot sit back and idly say we should just accept 5,000+ lost innocent lives. People who could have easily been my parents/ family members or your own... it's not as though the targets are only in the united states, as well.. we cannot forget about the 2 U.S. embassies bombed in Kenya some years ago that certainly had more than American casualities. I'm sorry for the families and those close to those lost to hate and ignorance. Where I've never been too patriotic, actually most of my adolescents were spent resenting the U.S. government I feel this goes a little deeper. Demolish our monuments, level our memorials, destroy our law making bodies, trample our flag I don't give two shits, don't sucker punch someone and not expect to get hit back (at least we'll warn our cowardly opponents).

Thanks for putting up with my ignorance, I think I wanna be homeless.

------------------

Archived