LONG ISLE....ABK (fr8s)

Guest neksone.abkills

Guest neksone.abkills
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest young republican

I hate it when toys cap the numbers and shit, all it does is get recapped and than the space cant be used...so tell your toy friends to not cap the limits, the big numbers or those black box thingys...I hope you get arrested.

Guest weirder516

yo toy your probably the same kid who says dont bomb a clean wall because its mean to the store owner. and what biting are you talking about, you need to clarify that homepiss.

Weird wen't right over the numbers, a complete waste of time, paint and what probably was a chill spot before that day.

I won't even take flix of pieces anymore if they are over the numbers.

The rest of the photos looked good.

Guest neksone.abkills

awwwww, hes not gonna take flicks if we go over the numbers, how cute.

its vandalism you fuckin dickhead.

fuck the numbers, we aint no "freight enthusiasts" we write our names.

and a waste of paint? the train got bombed didnt it? mission completed.

Guest duh-rye-won

i'm staright outta bushwick. got more gold than slick rick. my gold chain's extra thick. got gold condoms for my goldplated dick. i'm goldalicious. you can rub my golden nuts and i'll give you three golden wishes. but dont step to me. it would be the wrong choice. i write dryone but my nuts are moist. i'm in the village voice. on the last page. i give you phone sex if your not underage... yo. its the drifter droppin a funky fresh freestyle for my long island niggas!!! and i'm out!

satan's illest hebrew

ps. neks, you got flix of me and grasp in ct.? mine came out like crap. thanks.

[This message has been edited by duh-rye-won (edited 08-14-2001).]

Guest weirder516

blah blah blah....drake eat a dick you no

name loser....whats up drifter, whats up in bk?, you down fora mission?....grasper is on the road rockin out

in a city near you.....peace to all the haters....."the weirdone" secured in history

Guest neksone.abkills

and let us all know when you got the balls to step into a yard and do a fr8.until then keep your "intelligent" remarks to yourself.

Archived