Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

long island website for u guys

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by scer2.fme, Jan 25, 2002.

1. scer2.fme

scer2.fme New Jack

soory if this sems like a plug but this is a li thread so i gotta get this site out not many li sites.

2. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

not working

yo that shit is all locked up?

3. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

WHERE IS THE Ll #TWO POST????

4. 655321

655321 Junior Member

5. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

what the fuck ever happened to the 2nd li post....it ran away

6. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

jeez l.i realy gets no respect.

7. ElectricitySucks

inus12....who are you? where are u from? who are u to say li gets no respect? yeah, li does get bitched cause its not crazy bombed and not a city but....who cares, li is great. yeah. oh shit, i think i started beef over the internet. fuck, nevermind.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think he was talking about me editing out the web addy... it didn't work and I couldn't tell if there was a commercial aspect to it so I edited it out, as is our policy.

The main problem I, personally, have with you kids is that all you do is drop names and blow spots. Basically, I feel like, if it's not you, then don't go telling everyone, ludng the cops who do INDEED read these threads, who painted, where and when. That shit ain't cool... really, you guys just need to trade AIM namesand talk about it there instead of immortalizing locations and names for all time here on a message board...

As far as the site goes, get it working and send Webmaster or one of the mods a link before you post it. We'll review it and decide if it meets our standards and then let you know. Otherwise, expect your post to be edited or deleted.

9. sLaMoNeSaBkYmi

sLaMoNeSaBkYmi New Jack

yo, good lookin out for that smart. i agree about the interpersonal communication between heads on here. they need to realize that if they want people to see it, dont blab about it online, put it where we'll see it. and how spot blowin only kills the scene in their area (which there hardly is anymore, sad to say). peace
    slam abk hte ymi sih cgk

10. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

My posts deleted? I have never dropped any names.......

11. ElectricitySucks

inus12, u put a link on the board, you cant advertise other sites on here

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

13. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

link?

a link to what?i dont own any company or anything?im not addvertising.

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

a link to your website... the one you posted before didn't work, so it was impossible to tell wether you're advertising anything or not...

15. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

what web site is this? i dont have a site?the only thing that gets linked, are graff piks from fotango . com. you need to get a browse for jpeg/gif files so peeps can post piks without linking and shit.i posted my own shit that i did and asked if anyone knew this cat. and i got nothing but bacon replys.dont matter,i aint sweatin it.;)