*~Long Dinstance Driving Music....Contribute

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, i'm about to make a big trip, got my shit packed and ready to add the final touch...MUSIC...all long rides involve dope music to listen to. I've already made my fav CD's but i need to make one more...one that works like a pause from pantera to hip hop, you know one of those CD's you put on when your girl whines to much about that 'crap you listen to...' and everyone's happy.

Problem is, downloading music randomly is like buying music randomly, lots of songs come to mind but when you hit the store everything whipes off...so hook a brother up and recommend some shit!

Keep in mind that the wanted here is funny-stupid-pleasant songs...i dont expect your fine musical tastes or your supreme knowledge..just funny/stupid/pleasant songs...think of tenacious D, fuck her gently or 'beat it' or whatever comes in mind that is decent to listen to if you really have to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Perhaps it needs clarification, its a mix cd...lots of songs...

DID VELZEVUL KIDNAPPED YOUR BRAINCELLS?

DIABOLIC PEE!

get back here...i trust you on that shit

my two (hopefully helpful) bits

funny, cute music your girl will like:

anything by Wally Pleasant (especially "teenage republican"

For the Head-bobbin' long distance drive (this is what i use):

any dubs (they all have dub in the title, and you can't go wrong w/ any of it) from sly & robbie, lee perry, prince far I, king tubby, etc...

aceyalone's "deepandwide"-one of the best hip-hop tracks ever

"mexican radio" by Wall of Voodoo-if you liked the 80's, you'll love this song

"pusherman" by Curtis Mayfield-if you disregard everything else i've said, GET THIS SONG!!!! you will thank me :king:

Guest socrates

If it is going to be a long drive, you should get songs off the Batttle Axe Warriors compilation #2, It a pretty good amount of songs from swollen, moka, son doobie... also Abstract Rude shows up a couple times. It's a pretty upbeat CD and works well when you need to drive fast or not want to listen to the person next to you.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Member of the Month!

Control, i loved that shit! Thanx...please believe i'll be killing flies in the highway with a smile on my face.

Drop some more!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

trance or electronic type crap. i cant stand it usually, but if im driving and i hear it, it makes me want to drive even faster, and then dance like crazy.

Guest tears*uno

queen - bohemian rhapsody

just play that over and over and over till you get there

...trust me

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

trance makes me think of naked guys dancing in a forest with big smiles on their faces.

i dont like trance at all.

:lol:!!!!!!

It kind of sucks to hear that while listening to a live Oakenfold set.

Now I'm thinking about that.

:o

Archived