Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lonely

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

Any of you people that live on your own...like without room mates...what do you do when you get lonely? Like right now I want someone here with me in person even if they don't talk to me...I don't know I guess that sounds kinda crazy. It's just coming home to an empty house sucks sometimes.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

im sitting in an empty house right now too..eating cookies and waiting for my laundry to finish drying..

3. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

mmm cookies....are they homemade?

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i get a lonely feeling and i live with people. i have to listen to am radio a lot when i go to bed as a comfort from being by myself. its kind of scary. tv should always be on or the radio or at least music, otherwise i freak out about silence.

5. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

Going home to an empty apartment does not suck. Make yourself a meal, read a book, get creative, draw a picture, call an old friend, write in a journal, take a walk outside, call a friend over - do something productive!

Living alone is the greatest thing on earth cuz people suck and once you live with people, you wish that you didn't. (ok, maybe sometimes.)

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Nope. They were made in the store down the street...
    Still good though..
    I wish they were homemade...

I live with 5 other males whom eat eveything in sight, i barely got done making spaghetti today when one of em picked the shit outta the pot in a huge hand full and stuffed it in his mouth. Needless to say i have lost about 15 lbs just this semester because i dont eat at home..

Little rediculous huh?

7. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

i lived on my own with no car and no friends for about 4 months.. it was fucking terrible!!! i did really good in school that semester but i wanted to die every morning.. blah.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

drink beer, masterbate, draw, read, sleep, smoke out, exercise, clean, music, call peeps, are some of the things i do. i enjoy coming home to an empty house, but i have a nice situation where i live alone but two of my best friends live a few doors down, so i can always escape to their house.

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

oh and try to figure this out. the past two times ive bought the house supply of toilet paper. once it runs out i end up being the one that gets caught using notebook paper and clowned on for it.

a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. but i shouldve just made sure it flushed.

10. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

Don't get me wrong I love living on my own more than anything...but there are just some nights when I want someone here...I don't know, I like to talk too much and talking to yourself aint cool...

11. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

that's just fucking gross...

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i'm doing the same thing, but i dont have cookies. but i did just eat some wheat thins and sharp cheddar cheese.

13. You should be happy that you live alone... I wish I did...

14. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

what you need is a cat, they don't talk much either.
    my cat helps me on lonley nights...

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

look like i said to them, im not particularly proud of this.

when i sat down i thought we had paper, once through i realized we didnt. its not like i said "yo this will be a great moment in fr8lover's life to finally wipe with notebook paper."

what would you do? use your hand? i found the softest piece of pulp product available in the house and i made good use of it.