LONELY, SCARED?

BluntedMonky

do any of you ever get lonely or scared when you go out and paint alone at night, like when you go paint at a yard or somewere dark, do you eva get scared thinking someone is gonna jump out of nowere any minute nd fuck you up?....or when you are walkin down an alley and you hear somting and look back and see there is nothing but darkness so you speed up the walk?.....huh huh do ya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

all the time. im a very paranoid person, and to top that off i have a lot of panic and anxiety problems so with all those together im very on edge when im out and about...

i use it to my advantage, i keep careful and do shit right. when im drunk, though, its all over.

when i get scared, its not so much when im alone, but just bufore and while i am painting... especially since i got caught painting and chased by a cop

for example, ive been wanting to hit this freeway sign for about a month, but when the time comes , i just cant do it...

but when i actually paint, i beat the fear and anxiety, and the feeling is like no other.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been caught 3 times...all of them while going to the said spot....walking to the spot=graffiti's most scary part. I never thought i looked supspicious, its a phychology thing i guess, once you crosseye with the cops, undercover or not, you both know the deal...its takes one to know one.

I know my town well and there are places i avoid, still my worst fear is a drunk undercover cop..happened once, ended with a gun against my back, not good shit.

it's weird how when you scout out a spot with no paint you have no fear, but just having the paint walking to the previously scouted out spot you're on edge, even if you know you haven't done anything wrong yet. but that makes you extra careful not to do anything to slip up.

Originally posted by destroya

i get fucking petrified, but it adds to the rush and the great feeling of satisfaction when i get away clean. shit, i'm even nervous buying paint.

hahah yea i feel ya.....on time i was buying paint at a hardware store(hint:im underage) and when i got up to the clerk the lady kept lookin at me and made me feel all nervouse then she started ringing it up and i was like "ohh its all cool" and then i was gonan grab the bag when she all of a sudden pulled it away and started talkin about her day and her son is a artist and watnot....so i was there for like 10 min listening to her and saying "aha yea oohh really"...ahhh theen i took alll my anger out on a wall.

I quit painting when I was drunk.....it's funny how the next day you might see some stuff you did and vaguely remember doing it...well,you see it and wonder.....hmmmmm......uhhhhh....yuck.oh well.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mr_president

now that you've been busted that many times, does it make you paint like only one or two spots a night? or hit something then go across town and so forth? i feel the same way about that out of place shit, i always feel like i look realy suspicious, and if the roles were reversed, i'd be like "this kid is up to some shit". bothers the fuck out of me.

Actually, 'busted' is not the right word, as i told all 3 times were while i was walking to the spot...they couldnt charge me with anything at all. Just drag me to the station bust my balls for an hour or two.

since i am usually high when i paint, if i'm alone, yes i'm scared.

recently i went to a desolate yard alone at night at maybe 3 in the morning..high of course

and bottom line, anyone else who is there at that hour is either a worker or up to no good..

it was a windy night and so quiet i could hear the fucking leaves rustling.

crazy cold out to..

the trains were making creeking noises and shit cuz they were settling, you know, like an old house does at night..

with every new sound i was jumpin ten feet, stopping what i was doing to look around..

35 degrees farenheit and sweating my asss off.

thats the type of mission that you are so relieved to finish, but when you are back at home, pulling off another, chillin on the sofa, you are riding that adrenaline high till the sun comes up.

it all depends...

more often than not when i go out im either blazed or drunk it seems...and im also normally with at least one or two of my close friends. when i go out on the solo, i never go out drunk, and wont go out completely stoned...maybe buzzed.....and whenever i hear something, i usually stop and listen for a good 5-10 minutes it seems.

but i wouldnt say im scared, cautious yes. i only go to spots im comfortable with.

i watch my back as others have done for me. when i get that chill down my spine is when i usually try to chill out in a shitty location. i guess you just have to watch who you fuck with and whom you approach at those young hours of the day. this cat jacked some windpants at a store up the street from me on sunday afternoon and a guy that worked there chased him out into the portland street. the shoplifter struck him twice with a cane and pulled a dagger out of the end of it and stabbed the kid in the heart. theres some crazy fucks around my way. especially since AMHI kicked them out into the friendly roadways.

I dont know how many times I just dropped everything back in the sac and fuckin' booked it. too many to count. Especially when you get that feeling..

Then the babylon cruiser comes out behind ya, and you book it like you never have before..

Fuck yards though - not very scary. Tunnels are the shit - the whole sensory deprivation experiance, thinner air...

Archived