Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LONELY, SCARED?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BluntedMonky, Dec 2, 2002.

1. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

do any of you ever get lonely or scared when you go out and paint alone at night, like when you go paint at a yard or somewere dark, do you eva get scared thinking someone is gonna jump out of nowere any minute nd fuck you up?....or when you are walkin down an alley and you hear somting and look back and see there is nothing but darkness so you speed up the walk?.....huh huh do ya

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

all the time. im a very paranoid person, and to top that off i have a lot of panic and anxiety problems so with all those together im very on edge when im out and about...

i use it to my advantage, i keep careful and do shit right. when im drunk, though, its all over.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

sometimes, when I'm most blunted, or bonged out.

4. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

wow only 2 people.....ha most of the people on 12oz dont want to admit it but they get hella scared when they are out there by themselves....
    (*boom*)"ahhh wat was that"?

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/iisports/pm1008a4.jpg'>

i always prop this guy up when i go out and let him take a beating.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

when i get scared, its not so much when im alone, but just bufore and while i am painting... especially since i got caught painting and chased by a cop

for example, ive been wanting to hit this freeway sign for about a month, but when the time comes , i just cant do it...

but when i actually paint, i beat the fear and anxiety, and the feeling is like no other.

7. I've been caught 3 times...all of them while going to the said spot....walking to the spot=graffiti's most scary part. I never thought i looked supspicious, its a phychology thing i guess, once you crosseye with the cops, undercover or not, you both know the deal...its takes one to know one.
    I know my town well and there are places i avoid, still my worst fear is a drunk undercover cop..happened once, ended with a gun against my back, not good shit.

8. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i get fucking petrified, but it adds to the rush and the great feeling of satisfaction when i get away clean. shit, i'm even nervous buying paint.

9. spec

spec Guest

it's weird how when you scout out a spot with no paint you have no fear, but just having the paint walking to the previously scouted out spot you're on edge, even if you know you haven't done anything wrong yet. but that makes you extra careful not to do anything to slip up.

10. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

hahah yea i feel ya.....on time i was buying paint at a hardware store(hint:im underage) and when i got up to the clerk the lady kept lookin at me and made me feel all nervouse then she started ringing it up and i was like "ohh its all cool" and then i was gonan grab the bag when she all of a sudden pulled it away and started talkin about her day and her son is a artist and watnot....so i was there for like 10 min listening to her and saying "aha yea oohh really"...ahhh theen i took alll my anger out on a wall.

11. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i get like that even when im with someone..... i think there's something wrong with me....

12. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

ohh hell yeh i feel the same way.......but the only hard part is walkin to the spot cause its like any bullshit can happen and shit........but once u get there its easy as hell, u feel comfortable..........i dunno maybe its just me........

13. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

not really, people here dont do shit to you, however, what does scare the fuck outta me are pandilleros, those motherfuckers will rip you to shreds with thier machetes and shit.

14. 455

455 Guest

I quit painting when I was drunk.....it's funny how the next day you might see some stuff you did and vaguely remember doing it...well,you see it and wonder.....hmmmmm......uhhhhh....yuck.oh well.

15. KsM

KsM Member

yups.........definetly...........