Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Londons 2012 Olympic's

Discussion in 'News' started by Say What?, May 20, 2005.

1. Say What?

Say What? Member

46days, 22 hours till we find out if London will be hosting the 2012 Olympic's.

Just wana know every ones opinions on this. Should London host the Olympic's???????? Whats your thoughts on this topic????

2. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

Ummmmmmmmm...not too sure on this one, im not too botherd, i think england's pretty shit for hosting sports, olympics....football...etc...the weather's shit is well. I liked it in australlia a few years back!

3. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

If London get it...expect a serious clean up of all lines,stations,trains etc just like the authorities did for Sydney & Athens...Mind you its a big if,and i dont think London wiil get it.Build it up,and fall flat on its face as usual.

4. heroin dart

who else is in the run, france, spain america ?

5. Athens was a fuckin mess while getting ready for the games but it all turned out dope in the end. I highly enjoyed it.
    The biggest issue with the games is terrorism. Everybody expected shit to happen here but nothing happened. For some reason i'm really afraid that London wouldnt be hit with so much blood on your hands.

Good luck anyway, London rocks one way or another.

6. Say What?

Say What? Member

like 'loco' sed expect a gd clean up of lines,station trains etc etc... thats the reason im now against havin the Olympics over here. was up for it at one point but now i aint.

7. HotdoG

HotdoG New Jack

Yeah thats the only reason i think there's been a clean up no wonder there's also them tubes with olympic stickers on...
    GO FRANCE GO!!!! :burn:

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

it seemed to me when i was in europe, even londoners don't want the olympics there.

9. sneak

sneak Guest

isnt NYC a coontender too?
    they did a lot of buffing just for when the people came over for the presentation.

10. heroin dart

yeh NYC are in is well....

11. Say What?

Say What? Member

Now just over 24hours till we find out who will host the 2012 Olympic's!!!

12. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

13. Say What?

Say What? Member

"London wins the bid to host the 2012 Olympics"

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

14. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

On a political note:

Its all about the Euro.

Hundreds of thousands of Europeans traveling
    to britain to see or partake in the Olympics