1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

London

Discussion in 'News' started by s.urkaleeno, Jul 7, 2005.

1. s.urkaleeno

s.urkaleeno 12oz Junior Member

London

Discussion started by s.urkaleeno - Jul 7, 2005

First off my thoughts go out to those injured ( or worse ) in todays attack....

This may be a little premature.... but I am feeling particularly paranoid this week. Is it possible that the London bombing was orchastrated to give Tony Blair his own 911. It seems to me that Britain was going to pull out of Iraq. Maybe they can spin this the same way the U.S. has spun Sadam and 911 as if they had something to fo with one another.

s.urkaleeno - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. skunkmonky

skunkmonky New Jack

skunkmonky - Replied Jul 7, 2005

R.I.P LONDON DEAD

skunkmonky - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Salafi_Zahrah

Salafi_Zahrah 12oz Junior Member

Salafi_Zahrah - Replied Jul 7, 2005

Yes I heard this, this morning 40 dead and 300 injuried according to Yahoo. Muslims in western counties please be careful if you must go out today.

Salafi_Zahrah - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. heavyLox

heavyLox 12oz Veteran Member

heavyLox - Replied Jul 7, 2005

lets not get into hysterics immediatley saying this is his 911. if anything its he madrid.
    that being said its still a horrible situation.

heavyLox - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Adernaline

Adernaline 12oz Member

Adernaline - Replied Jul 7, 2005

Well, rumour has it it was al qaeda..i dont think its quite the equivalent to 911 - but still fucking sucks..Apparently a dozen have died or something similar.

Adernaline - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. c*gable

c*gable New Jack

c*gable - Replied Jul 7, 2005

anyone here in london get hurt?

c*gable - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Jul 7, 2005

A group called the secret organization of al queda in europe has claimed responsibility on a website called al kafta (sp?). The website has since been shut down, but it has for a long time been a sounding board for al queda and even Osama Bin Laden himself.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=100...Hw&refer=europe

There is no official determination on the culprits however. The general consensus is that it is an al queda cell under their direct command, or an umbrella group, or a group inspired by al queda.

The following is in spanish, and I can't read it because I'm a dumb, arrogant american but it has something about al kafta in it:
    Taken from here:
    http://politsburger.blogspot.com/2004_04_0...er_archive.html

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. JUSTONE

JUSTONE 12oz Member

JUSTONE - Replied Jul 7, 2005

if you're suggesting that this was a conspiracy to swing support for blair i think you are wrong. politics doesn't work that way here as much as in america.

this is one of hundreds of plots in the past four years. I'm just surprised that this is the first to slip past MI5

it's almost certainly orchestrated by the al-quaeda group who claim to have done it. the government here are past trying to swing support for the war against terror, there more into accepting that there is wide opinion and doing what the fuck they like regardless.

i live in london and work in a bar at night, it's been ridiculously busy tonight.

i do blame our foreign policy but i'm starting to get seeeeeriously angry with the way these fucks do direct action. Targetting civilians is like beating up some guys little sister when he pisses you off.

balls

this shit happens every day in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc etc so hey, I guess we need to wake the fuck up

JUSTONE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Jul 7, 2005

this shit is never going to end. this sucks.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jul 8, 2005

Its so disgustingly ironic to me how Most of this could all have been avoided if a certain ELECTED President hadnt been ...

RIP London

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. KaBar2

KaBar2 12oz Senior Member

KaBar2 - Replied Jul 8, 2005

Bullshit. Bush had fuck-all to do with this. Al-Quaida was trying to terrorize the G8 Summit meeting. My question now is are the British going to show us what they are made of, or are they going to roll over and drop their pants for Al-Quaida like the Spanish people did?

I don't think I'll ever forget that. I could not believe it. I was thinking after the Madrid train bombing that the Spanish people would just go nuts with fury and be screaming for Al-Quaida's blood. What a bunch of PUSSIES.

Eventually, the fucking assholes that did this will be caught, and tried, and sentenced. Too bad they won't be hanged, drawn and quartered, like the old days.

KaBar2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. SWIMS

SWIMS 12oz Member

SWIMS - Replied Jul 8, 2005

My friend from london was suprised that these people, whoever they are, were able to pull it off given the extensive survielence and intel networks that have been set up in london. But the fact did not come as all that of a suprise, I am in Morocco right now and the empohasis within the television media has been correlaing witht he other events going on in the world.
    It seems that this will add more of a justification for the global war on terror although it seems that the western nations military and informal intel has done more to fuel the fire and add justification to such acts that target civilians in western nations. Kabar how would you want england to show the world what they are made of, or the spanish for that matter. In spain public opinion went against the government because they saw the bombings as a the result of correlation with the forign policies of the US in the arab world. I know you have had some interaction with the military and if you are so ready to show the world then drop what your doing and join the army or the cia or the forign service and apply yourself to the fight agianst the perople who are purpotrating terrorist acts in western countries.
    Do you really think that increased promotion of power through military, forign policy will alieviate the problem and establish the neccesary international networks that can adequetly deconstruct organizations like alquaida which target civilians in western countries. The very attitude of showing what we are made of has only streangthened the resolve of such organizations and helped increase the ligitamacy of their recriutment messages. The increased presence of the american military abroad makes me feel less safe both at home and abroad. I think that we are doing more to fuck things up in out own twisted language of justification and our global fight against Terrorism. A call for action will only increase the mayhem that the western war on terror is reaking upon the world and prompt continued targeting of civilians in europe and the united states.
    I hope that the bombings in london will add to the opposition to the policies of Bush and Blair but I think the opposite will be true.

SWIMS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Jul 8, 2005

I nominate you official assasin for justice. Go kill these lunatics in the name of justice I will give you shelter..come on, the worlds behind you man, you have to go kill some people...do it!

That said, it sucks things are so black and white. Terrorism is a horrible thing, yet we have no choice to feed into its ultimate goal of absolute conflict. Terrorists clearly want war and we are happy to oblige. And on the other hand, terrorism is the means of the oppressed in a general sense. If this was happening in South America (and in many ways it is and has) we would see it, both red and blue, in a completely diffrent light...

14. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 12oz Senior Member

NOTTS1 - Replied Jul 8, 2005

a fucked up day, its been waiting to happen and it has. pure
    selfishness thats wat it is. taking innocent peoples lifes, familys with
    out fucking kids, kids without mums. it makes me feel sick to the stomach
    and its not going to stop. carry on like this and there will be a world war 3
    then weve all fucked it.....

rest in peace everyone..

NOTTS1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. trendoid

trendoid New Jack

trendoid - Replied Jul 8, 2005

moved*

trendoid - Rank: New Jack - Messages: