London Walls

Chewie

Right

Like many people on 12oz, I regularly read through the threads but contribute little, so I thought it was about time to get my arse in gear.

As it goes, we have the London Underground thread for the tube and the UK commuters for overground trains, and the UK Wall thread for nationwide flicks, and various crew threads for the respective crews.

However, what i thought is lacking is London wall thread. The initial idea of this thread is for tube and BR tracksides, along with any legal walls or illegal dubs, from the London area to be posted.

Without wanting to sound like a internet nazi, it would be best if only photo's of decent shit be posted. Obviously everyone has their own opinions of whats hot and whats not, but use a bit of common sense, no shit please.

Secondly, to keep the thread as fresh as possible, please dont post flicks that have been posted anywhere else before. Posting photos is very easy, and in our world of digicams, theres no excuse for not takin it out if your out and about.

Thirdly, the London scene is alway subject to a lot of debate, moaning, whining, bitching etc This thread is here to show pics from around our city, in no way is it trying to bring graffiti down, just show everyone stuff from London. Reply to the flicks however u want, but comments like "its shit" etc do fuck all for the thread.

Lastly, i dont have many expectations for this - im assuming its gonna sink like a lead balloon, anything else is a bonus. But im sure im not the only one who thinks this could work.

To the flicks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it for now. Also remember that on monday i saw loads of walls painted over with a lovely shit brown colour. This, i am informed, is to "improve" the city for our olympic bid. :huh2: anyway this could be a good place to show stuff that aint around any more. Peace

good effort.

a small tip: don't post huge images one at a time, it really kills people on a slower connection.

i haven't got any exclusive flicks at the moment, but i'll see if i can sort some out cos you've made a good start...

peace

Originally posted by Adernaline@Apr 2 2005, 01:20 PM

yeah - i think it's one thread too many. on my travels for, well, your travels, uk walls for bigger things, most of its london anyway, and of course tracksides for tracksides.

its true. but london does deserve a thread. so much shit gets done in london you might as well put all the unseen stuff in here. it could turn out to be a good thread!

does it include steel by the way?