London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever floats your boat' date=' if you think you can ban me, go ahed. il go to a different IP and re- registar, and you can be the lauging stock.....[/quote']

it's funny, you act like i'm the one getting too serious about all this and that you don't care, yet you just keep coming back. why is that? keep crying about it and you, sir, will be the laughing stock

you want your ip banned too?

im not an expert, but don't you get a different ip every time you log onto the internet?

(i thought the internet company buys a certian amount of ips, say slightly more than they assume people would be on at a peak time, and every time you log on with that provider you dial them up and are given one of their many ips)

i won't disagree. some of my favorite writers are from london' date=' but at the moment it leaves alot to be desired. if i see another rubbish dds bite i'll puke[/quote']

it's true, some london writers these days seriously lack expression, but some will never know....