london underground trains...

ok

how comes that on certain lines graff is buffed more quickly? like on the district and lil met lines they always seem 2 put the graffitied trains in service but on other lines like the piccadilly, i don't think i've ever seen one graffed up, inside or out, and i'm a regular on the tubes. seems like a waste of time paintin them piccadilly trains if they ain't gonna put them in service.

just curious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ok

how comes that on certain lines graff is buffed more quickly? like on the district and lil met lines they always seem 2 put the graffitied trains in service but on other lines like the piccadilly, i don't think i've ever seen one graffed up, inside or out, and i'm a regular on the tubes. seems like a waste of time paintin them piccadilly trains if they ain't gonna put them in service.

just curious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what's wrong with that question? put plainly he's asking if certain lines are buffed harder than others, no biggie, now try attempting to answer him instead of making yourself feel superior by dissing someone over the net.

you londoners are hostile.

and yes 'graffed up' is a gay word.

Guest Dipher

Re: Re: london underground trains...

Originally posted by skrib139

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isnt it because Piccadilly is a yellow property whereas places like Whitechapel charge cheaper for rent, being dark blue. Ive always wanted to pass go without collecting 200 dollars. Marylebone.

Originally posted by Dipher

Isnt it because Piccadilly is a yellow property whereas places like Whitechapel charge cheaper for rent, being dark blue. Ive always wanted to pass go without collecting 200 dollars. Marylebone.

get your facts right.... whitechapel is a brown property and the dark blue properties are the most expensive!!!

anyway, ok's initial question IS fucking stupid, and anyone who has ever painted trains, or knows anything about how they run will understand why....

Originally posted by ok

just curious.

You could take that attitude but if every one thought like that then it would all slip by.... CIRCLE LINE thats all city and they hav'nt got enough rolling stock to take too many of them out of service they are always using diccys on the circles

Piccys get done believe.....nothing is a waste of time if your doing shit for self... make sure u get ur yard shots just in case you don't see it running ......

Re: Re: london underground trains...

Originally posted by zeeizm

You could take that attitude but if every one thought like that then it would all slip by.... CIRCLE LINE thats all city and they hav'nt got enough rolling stock to take too many of them out of service they are always using diccys on the circles

Piccys get done believe.....nothing is a waste of time if your doing shit for self... make sure u get ur yard shots just in case you don't see it running ......

too right!

ok: every line gets hits... just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. a much higher proportion of circles/lilmets seem to run thn other lines though... anyone agree?

it dont really matter if it runs, if you one of them "i dont give a fuck", badboi, cap 2 the side kinda writers u may want it 2 run and everyone to see it, aslong as u got your yardshots, then ure sorted, to have your panels running is an added bonus, looking out of a window half coverd in ure own panel on the other side is fun also, this isnt just from a tube perspective but also british rail..:D

Archived