london/stockholm

T.T Boy

ok, its one or the other. after one day i dont care anymore.

choose.

heres part of the situation. i have people to visit in london, and havent been in an english speaking country for like 4 months now. but have wanted to visit sweden for ages. what does a tt do....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been to stockholm and if i hadnt been to Copenhagen at the same trip i wouldnt enjoy it so much, no disrespect to Stockholm but it just doesnt cut it on its own, especially if you're not going to stay for long. London on the other hand is a fuckin legend...for being awesome and so fucking expensive.

If you thing you can work out the money deal go to London and if you think you wont be able to visit stockholm again, go to stockholm, from there take some real cheap SAS plane to malmo and the cheap ferry to copenhagen..fuck it as i type that i decided to vote for sweden, you'll have oppurtunitys to visit London again in the future.

p.s. I know i helped you a lot:dazed:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I just saw your other thread and i remembered the Ryan air deal....my sister booked dublin for 30 euros...dont even think about it go to Sweden AND denmark(as explained above) i'm sure you can score real cheap tickets to England without the offer sometime later.

Guest imported_Europe

The answer is right in front of you.

Go to the city right between London and Stockholm... thats right,

Copenhagen is the place you want...

I mean, ask around and theyll all tell you the same...

Guest imported_Europe

Stockholm and Copenhagen are further apart than people think. And there is usually no real cheap connection. But look into it.

Its about 8-10 hours train/drive in between these two capitals. And Scandinavia in November rocks...

Guest old_woman

fuck them both, they aint shit, and you must be a ritch ass nigga to be choosin where to go to like that, fuckin faget ass white boy blowin daddy's cash. Fuck london, them niggaz talk mad corny english. And stockholm can suck my dick

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Stockholm and Copenhagen are further apart than people think. And there is usually no real cheap connection. But look into it.

Its about 8-10 hours train/drive in between these two capitals. And Scandinavia in November rocks...

i cant recall prices here but i had a good student deal from SAS on the Stockholm/malmo trip. If you're going to scandinavia its cool to see stockholm...just to end up at copenhagen!...

Archived