Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

london/stockholm

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Nov 18, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, its one or the other. after one day i dont care anymore.

choose.
    heres part of the situation. i have people to visit in london, and havent been in an english speaking country for like 4 months now. but have wanted to visit sweden for ages. what does a tt do....

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I suggest going to London, hooking up with me and the 12oz homies, then going to Sweden in a few years when I move there.....

There, problem solved.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ill be there in dec and you wont be. i can fly to sweden for 80 euros. which is ridculously cheap. and ive always wanted to visit. fucking hard choice.....

4. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Sweden is dope from what my friend told me..........Sweden would be good to go to......

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i liked london alot, but sweden gets my vote.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

london town. just think....ppl speaking english....then to sweden.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

everyone speaks english in sweden too

8. sneak

sneak Guest

ok, well its england. come here tt, london is heavy....

9. I've been to stockholm and if i hadnt been to Copenhagen at the same trip i wouldnt enjoy it so much, no disrespect to Stockholm but it just doesnt cut it on its own, especially if you're not going to stay for long. London on the other hand is a fuckin legend...for being awesome and so fucking expensive.
    If you thing you can work out the money deal go to London and if you think you wont be able to visit stockholm again, go to stockholm, from there take some real cheap SAS plane to malmo and the cheap ferry to copenhagen..fuck it as i type that i decided to vote for sweden, you'll have oppurtunitys to visit London again in the future.

p.s. I know i helped you a lot:dazed:

10. I just saw your other thread and i remembered the Ryan air deal....my sister booked dublin for 30 euros...dont even think about it go to Sweden AND denmark(as explained above) i'm sure you can score real cheap tickets to England without the offer sometime later.

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

One of my best friend is from Stokholm. I can give you more info on the place if you want jjust hit me up on email.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

psssssssssshhhh, dont listen to tesseract..........shhhhh......pass it on

13. The answer is right in front of you.
    Go to the city right between London and Stockholm... thats right,
    Copenhagen is the place you want...

I mean, ask around and theyll all tell you the same...

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

this is tt.
    if i go to stockholm, how far is copenhagen from there? is it easily accessable? gimmie some more info europe. but so far it looks like stockholm it is. i mean london flights are always cheap, but stockholm ones arent.

15. Stockholm and Copenhagen are further apart than people think. And there is usually no real cheap connection. But look into it.
    Its about 8-10 hours train/drive in between these two capitals. And Scandinavia in November rocks...