Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

London Mayor Faces Tribunal

Discussion in 'News' started by Weapon X, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/gla/story/0...1666239,00.html

2. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

I wouldn't have said that. I think I would have just rolled him up ala Sean Penn...

"Here's your quote...." SLAP!

3. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

meh the guys a dooshbag and should applogize but getting put on trial for it is a bit much.

4. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

I'm just waiting for a "filthy trickster Jew" comment.

This isn't a Jew thing, it's a tabloid thing.

But whatever, I agree...if you are a public figure then saying shit like this to reporters is not very smart.

5. mkonji

mkonji Member

this is a quality quote: "You can't expect to work for the Daily Mail group and have the rest of society treat with you respect as a useful member of society, because you are not."

6. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

fuck this shit.
    fuck that dude.
    if he's stupid enough to speak on such a touchy topic in such a reckless way then he deserves what he gets.
    politicians are supposed to seperate their jobs from their personal beliefs for the good of the community. his dumbass needs a lesson in dipomatic speech. so let his career circle the drain.

7. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

There are things about the British system that I find utterly stupid and incredibly authoritarian. The fact that a "Board of Standards" that can bar one from public office WITHOUT A TRIAL BEFORE A JURY OF ONE'S PEERS even exists is just too fucking disgusting.

What the fuck is WRONG with the British that they would put up with such bullshit? The reporter was straight out of line, acting like a little PC bitch. Good for the Mayor. He should have knocked the reporter's Jewish ass out instead of calling him a Nazi. At least then they would have a genuine crime with which to charge the Mayor, and not some whiney ass shit like this.

What do you expect from a nation that can't even own shotguns, for Christ sake. I would NEVER live in UK, which I'm sure doesn't bother their sorry PC asses one bit.

8. gasfacevictm

i don't think owning a shotgun should be on someones list of criteria as to whether they should live somewhere or not.

9. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

You don't live where I live, or where Kabar lives, for that matter.

If you did, you'd consider it, too. I have bad eyesight so a handgun is out of the question...but a shotgun? HELLLL YEAH!!!

If we get broken into, I'd just tell my girlfriend to get behind me and put her fingers in her ears....then make robber-flavored Hamburger Helper.

Back on topic- this is an argument where both sides are wrong, and if mutual apologies were made, everything could be smoothed over.

This is 2005, however, so they're gonna fight it out. What happened to British civility?

10. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

George Orwell park in London is 100% under video surveillance

11. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

yeh, i know what you mean.
    i hate with a passion living in a country with:

- free healthcare
    - good education
    - schools where kids dont have to worry about being shot by a classmate.
    - a government which isnt totally fucked up the arse.
    - without the threat of hurricanes and earthquakes
    - without knowing the fact that 90% of the rest of the world hates us.

shall i continue?

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

yeah it was dumb for the guy to say. but if the reporter found it offensive to be compared to a nazi ,then why the fuck does he work at an organisation that had links to the nazi party?

13. gasfacevictm

where the fuck do you live, iraq?
    how many times have you been broken into?
    late breaking news, frontier justice faded with the frontier.
    there are no more injuns to raid your caravan.
    i love paranoid people with guns.
    man, i even have friends that been shot and i still won't buy a fucking gun. TERROR ALERT ORANGE.

14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Considering where shai surprised he isnt vested and packing now.

15. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

yeh, i know what you mean.
    i hate with a passion living in a country with:

- free healthcare
    - good education
    - schools where kids dont have to worry about being shot by a classmate.
    - a government which isnt totally fucked up the arse.
    - without the threat of hurricanes and earthquakes
    - without knowing the fact that 90% of the rest of the world hates us.

shall i continue?
    [post=4225441]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

ha, ha touche' pussycat touche'