london gobs (goblin) rip

Bloodz

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to see gobs up nuff when I was out there and once I met him and puzler on the line or did he write puzler...anyway he was up bak in the mid ninetys when everything was dead. He did nuff boming and he used some kind of super chrome prob duck on the walls between E.court and G cause that shit still looks as bright as the day it was done.

PEACE TO GOBS...rest in piece.:king:

• 4 weeks later...

gobs blams still remain on the big met line including a dub at wilsden and a few other dubs done as tributes...

Da Decoraters - nice to see you give shouts, I never painted with him (was a toy then) but I knew him from around and about... some of your lot put a shout to him at a mint tribute jam (I think it was there on a grave stone with some others like evil) > CHEERS

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

ps I know in N-igma / digitial jungle there is a 'gobsilla' whole car by him but I don't know how to link it...

Post the address here and I'll edit your post to show the image.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RIP GOBZ

I know he smashed the lines with his bombing with alien.He must have bopped for miles cos you can still see loads of his tags.

By the way some toy that writes up northwood ways called Krab tagged in the Gobs dub.Hes well shit and obviously doesn't know the score about graff or respect.When i get around to smashing that place i'll line him and hit up gobz for ya.

i definately know Kare (i remember him forgetting about the emulsion on top of the ladder and getting it all over his clothes lol), but i have a good idea who emil is.Him and Nomad have been getting quite a few sneeky pieces up over the last couple of years.No one says much about them but its good to see them boys still reprasent.

It'll be nice to hook up with them too considering they're painting the same lines as me.

ps-if you see Nom tell him theres no need to hit up cred or futa cos they're little disrespectful internet beef stirring toy cunts.

Originally posted by AVEARISTICAL@Dec 28 2004, 05:00 PM

RIP GOBZ

I know he smashed the lines with his bombing with alien.He must have bopped for miles cos you can still see loads of his tags.

By the way some toy that writes up northwood ways called Krab tagged in the Gobs dub.Hes well shit and obviously doesn't know the score about graff or respect.When i get around to smashing that place i'll line him and hit up gobz for ya.

i definately know Kare (i remember him forgetting about the emulsion on top of the ladder and getting it all over his clothes lol), but i have a good idea who emil is.Him and Nomad have been getting quite a few sneeky pieces up over the last couple of years.No one says much about them but its good to see them boys still reprasent.

It'll be nice to hook up with them too considering they're painting the same lines as me.

ps-if you see Nom tell him theres no need to hit up cred or futa cos they're little disrespectful internet beef stirring toy cunts.

safe

unfortunately i had to take the flick down today, one of the writers in it doesn't want it on 12oz.

yeah those two are quietly on it i reckon. i'll pass on your comments to Nomad and see if he'll contact you through 12oz or something...

peace

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived