Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

london gobs (goblin) rip

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by Bloodz, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

this thread is for goblin best known as gobs he was a dedicated painter and desverves a thread.

drop photos of his work or jus drop a little message wat ever u want.

2. DaDecorators

DaDecorators Junior Member

I used to see gobs up nuff when I was out there and once I met him and puzler on the line or did he write puzler...anyway he was up bak in the mid ninetys when everything was dead. He did nuff boming and he used some kind of super chrome prob duck on the walls between E.court and G cause that shit still looks as bright as the day it was done.

PEACE TO GOBS...rest in piece.:king:

3. Xplosive

Xplosive Junior Member

Yeah Gobs killed with his trackside bombing and dubbing- still a lot of the stuff around G-road.

Rest in Peace...

4. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

5. arfadailey

arfadailey New Jack

gobs blams still remain on the big met line including a dub at wilsden and a few other dubs done as tributes...

Da Decoraters - nice to see you give shouts, I never painted with him (was a toy then) but I knew him from around and about... some of your lot put a shout to him at a mint tribute jam (I think it was there on a grave stone with some others like evil) > CHEERS

6. arfadailey

arfadailey New Jack

ps I know in N-igma / digitial jungle there is a 'gobsilla' whole car by him but I don't know how to link it...

7. timemachine

timemachine Banned

8. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

9. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Post the address here and I'll edit your post to show the image.

10. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

11. arfadailey

arfadailey New Jack

that 2nd piece was done at the vizo jam and within 2 hours of us leaving the jam we came back to see people had hit up all the background.. on a memorial piece on the same day :innocent: :confused2:

12. LUL

LUL New Jack

13. andy

andy Junior Member

if you know, you know

Gobs RIP

14. AVEARISTICAL

AVEARISTICAL New Jack

RIP GOBZ

I know he smashed the lines with his bombing with alien.He must have bopped for miles cos you can still see loads of his tags.
    By the way some toy that writes up northwood ways called Krab tagged in the Gobs dub.Hes well shit and obviously doesn't know the score about graff or respect.When i get around to smashing that place i'll line him and hit up gobz for ya.
    i definately know Kare (i remember him forgetting about the emulsion on top of the ladder and getting it all over his clothes lol), but i have a good idea who emil is.Him and Nomad have been getting quite a few sneeky pieces up over the last couple of years.No one says much about them but its good to see them boys still reprasent.
    It'll be nice to hook up with them too considering they're painting the same lines as me.

ps-if you see Nom tell him theres no need to hit up cred or futa cos they're little disrespectful internet beef stirring toy cunts.

15. andy

andy Junior Member

safe

unfortunately i had to take the flick down today, one of the writers in it doesn't want it on 12oz.

yeah those two are quietly on it i reckon. i'll pass on your comments to Nomad and see if he'll contact you through 12oz or something...

peace