Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LOL! OMG! and all the other lame ass internet lingo.%!#

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RIM THE JOB, Mar 26, 2002.

1. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

Is anyone else sick of this bullshit. Lately this shit has been really pissing me off. LOL OMG G2G WUZ^!? FUCK FUCK YOU YOU! People also seem to think that spelling words wrong is 'kewl'. Some kids actually talk like this, "Hey wuz^, nmh(nothing much here) u?" THE U PISSES ME OFF THE MOST!! I mean, how much longer would it take to write YOU!? From now on anyone who talks in such a way, SUCKS AT LIFE!! ..........I have never been so mad over something so fucking stupid. well, lol, ig2g ttyl!

2. SayOne

SayOne Guest

what does IMAO mean....

3. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

dude it's uncontrollable get used to it or get off the internet

4. platapie

platapie Guest

wuz? im a doofus i dont even no this crap.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i used to be against this hellish machine

i remember when AOL was really popular and girls that were off the internet would tell each other "brb" while they're driving off in thier car...i started luaghin my ass off and called them stupid..i think i made'em feel stupid too...

6. aederone

aederone Member

not if we stop it.....it can be done! .....well probably not....

7. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

never heard it either

8. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

I'm not to fond of that net slang crap either....especially when people spell school like 'skool'....that shit makes me want to scream.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

wtf?!

only one i ever liked

10. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

you wonna see this shit in bulk play mmorpg like everquest or UO

no one even uses whole words

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

how you know you're talking to little kids:

'rents

brb

LOL

ROFLMAO

LMAO

12. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

..that's great....sucks at life.

edited my hehe's for VANDALISTIKO...

13. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

14. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

theres a new one right.. i herd it today.. rotflmao ?

15. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

i feel your pain, but i g2g, there is a funny show and im rotflmao and the 'rents are gonna come so ill ttyl..lol...hehehe, eat shit and fucking die fucking shit slang fucking shit fuck.yea, i also hate the fucking hehe's and haha's.....you cant fucking laugh on a computer fuckers.