Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

locks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by master bates, Jan 17, 2004.

1. master bates

master bates New Jack

Hey anyone know how to pick locks? Or know how where to go to find out?

2. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Will this get closed?

Yes?
    No?

We shall see...

4. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

5. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Tired of getting roll checked in the cafeteria? Had your fill of groping after lights out? Today on Martha Stewart's upstate special we're teaching you a jail house classic for self defense, the lock-in-a-sock. First you will need a standard tube sock at least a calf type sock, but the longer the better. If you can exchange something with a big fellow for one of his thats even better. Now take your standard master lock, somtimes these are available at the commissary, if not trade somebody for one or replace the lock with a rock or a bar of soap. Next, slide the lock down to the end of the sock and either tie off the sock over the lock or twist the sock if its going to be a single job type of thing. Next wrap once tightly around your hand and go at it. Its a good thing. Just be sure there isn't more than one person or you could get jumped...
    And next week, ramen noodle gormet with Chef Bubba from cell block E and if you're tired of your standard red lightbulb we'll learn how to make a multi colour "tie-die" bulb from Henry DSL...

Cheers and thanks for tuning in...

6. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

ISNT IT SOAP IN A SOCK??? AND YOU NEED TWO (SOCKS) OTHERWISE AN ENTHUSIASTIC SWING WILL SEND YOUR IRISH SPRING INTO A LIGHT FIXTURE AND GET YOUR ASS THROWN IN THE BOX.

7. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I thought it was a lock man? I've done it with a lock and one sock before... Hurts like hell too...

Shiiit

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YEAH THE REASON I SAID SOAP IS CUZ I TRIED IT WITH A LOCK BEFORE AND THE SHIT BROKE THE SOCK (I GUESS IT WAS A CHEAP SOCK) SO TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND AVOID GETTING JUMPED I USE A BAR OF SOAP AND 2 SOCKS ;) ALSO A HANDFUL OF DEAD BATTERIES IS A GUARANTEED HEADBUSSA. ALSO, SWING LEFT TO RIGHT, NOT OVERHAND, SWINGING OVERHAND WILL LEAVE YOU VULNERABLE DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THE SOCK IS. :lol: I GOT THIS SHIT DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

MEROE
    MLBRT

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Hahahha, I was trying to think of other shit, I forgot batteries... A bag full of rice or sand works too... Until that shit breaks, then run...