locks

master bates

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tired of getting roll checked in the cafeteria? Had your fill of groping after lights out? Today on Martha Stewart's upstate special we're teaching you a jail house classic for self defense, the lock-in-a-sock. First you will need a standard tube sock at least a calf type sock, but the longer the better. If you can exchange something with a big fellow for one of his thats even better. Now take your standard master lock, somtimes these are available at the commissary, if not trade somebody for one or replace the lock with a rock or a bar of soap. Next, slide the lock down to the end of the sock and either tie off the sock over the lock or twist the sock if its going to be a single job type of thing. Next wrap once tightly around your hand and go at it. Its a good thing. Just be sure there isn't more than one person or you could get jumped...

And next week, ramen noodle gormet with Chef Bubba from cell block E and if you're tired of your standard red lightbulb we'll learn how to make a multi colour "tie-die" bulb from Henry DSL...

Cheers and thanks for tuning in...

Originally posted by Milton

Tired of getting roll checked in the cafeteria? Had your fill of groping after lights out? Today on Martha Stewart's upstate special we're teaching you a jail house classic for self defense, the lock-in-a-sock. First you will need a standard tube sock at least a calf type sock, but the longer the better. If you can exchange something with a big fellow for one of his thats even better. Now take your standard master lock, somtimes these are available at the commissary, if not trade somebody for one or replace the lock with a rock or a bar of soap. Next, slide the lock down to the end of the sock and either tie off the sock over the lock or twist the sock if its going to be a single job type of thing. Next wrap once tightly around your hand and go at it. Its a good thing. Just be sure there isn't more than one person or you could get jumped...

And next week, ramen noodle gormet with Chef Bubba from cell block E and if you're tired of your standard red lightbulb we'll learn how to make a multi colour "tie-die" bulb from Henry DSL...

Cheers and thanks for tuning in...

ISNT IT SOAP IN A SOCK??? AND YOU NEED TWO (SOCKS) OTHERWISE AN ENTHUSIASTIC SWING WILL SEND YOUR IRISH SPRING INTO A LIGHT FIXTURE AND GET YOUR ASS THROWN IN THE BOX.

Originally posted by Milton

I thought it was a lock man? I've done it with a lock and one sock before... Hurts like hell too...

Shiiit

YEAH THE REASON I SAID SOAP IS CUZ I TRIED IT WITH A LOCK BEFORE AND THE SHIT BROKE THE SOCK (I GUESS IT WAS A CHEAP SOCK) SO TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND AVOID GETTING JUMPED I USE A BAR OF SOAP AND 2 SOCKS ;) ALSO A HANDFUL OF DEAD BATTERIES IS A GUARANTEED HEADBUSSA. ALSO, SWING LEFT TO RIGHT, NOT OVERHAND, SWINGING OVERHAND WILL LEAVE YOU VULNERABLE DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THE SOCK IS. :lol: I GOT THIS SHIT DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

MEROE

MLBRT

Archived