Local Lines

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that people getting angry for someone sidebusting you is straight up gay. some people care too much about the some of the minutest things in this world. if they sidbusted you, they prolly liked what you did anyway. trains get painted,just because someone does a panel, doesn't mean they own the whole car. empty space is empty space. i think that if you will get so uptight about sidebusting, then do only end to ends, and maybe you will sleep better. peace for 2005.

i think that people getting angry for someone sidebusting you is straight up gay. some people care too much about the some of the minutest things in this world. if they sidbusted you, they prolly liked what you did anyway. trains get painted,just because someone does a panel, doesn't mean they own the whole car. empty space is empty space. i think that if you will get so uptight about sidebusting, then do only end to ends, and maybe you will sleep better. peace for 2005.

sidebusting has rules just like everything else does...somtimes you can totally do it...i.e if you know who you are sidebusting and you happen to be flying solo or simthing and there is only one car you can paint....but you defintitly shouldnt fuck with tight burners either...im not talkn about this circumstance just in general.

this thread had tight streaks, love streaks

Originally posted by poppy183@Jan 3 2005, 09:48 PM

some local toy gets dissed at you losers

write monolouges about it.

a local toy gets dissed and you guys

write monolouges about it.