LOCAL HEROES...FREIGHTS

jazz technic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

call me jaded, but this is just the type of shit that i dont take more than a 1 second glance at when i'm peeping the freight yard. not even long enough to read what the shit says type thing.

youre jaded.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

call me jaded, but this is just the type of shit that i dont take more than a 1 second glance at when i'm peeping the freight yard. not even long enough to read what the shit says type thing.

Ok. I usually try to keep my mouth shut (and quite frankly I think I do a good job of that).... now its very obvious that this dude is self promoting hard today but I don't think what you said was helpful to anyone. It wasn't the dopest thing i've seen but for crying out loud its not like it was some unbearable toy shit. I don't even know these guys but if you're going to be critical, why don't you give advice or say what you don't like about it, not straight put it down, crushing some dude's hope for the rest of the week... Go ahead and make fun of me now. I'm probably not as cool as you because I have less posts.

Originally posted by ZackAttack

Ok. I usually try to keep my mouth shut (and quite frankly I think I do a good job of that).... now its very obvious that this dude is self promoting hard today but I don't think what you said was helpful to anyone. It wasn't the dopest thing i've seen but for crying out loud its not like it was some unbearable toy shit. I don't even know these guys but if you're going to be critical, why don't you give advice or say what you don't like about it, not straight put it down, crushing some dude's hope for the rest of the week... Go ahead and make fun of me now. I'm probably not as cool as you because I have less posts.

I agree that it wasn't the most productive comment to make. But it wasn't really too negative. To most people, this stuff is pretty neat. I'm not really imperssed, but these guys definitely have some skills. It seemed more like a statement about his own mentality, not the graffiti itself.

And anyone who even has "number of posts" in their head is a moron. It has no bearing on anyting, at all.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

I agree that it wasn't the most productive comment to make. But it wasn't really too negative. To most people, this stuff is pretty neat. I'm not really imperssed, but these guys definitely have some skills. It seemed more like a statement about his own mentality, not the graffiti itself.

And anyone who even has "number of posts" in their head is a moron. It has no bearing on anyting, at all.

Okay I guess you're right. Its just all the mean posts built up in my head from the last year and this was the one I responded to. ....and as far as the number of posts thing, don't think i wasn't being sarcastic :)

peace

Guest Wilt

real interesting stuff..im kind of feeling it..im fascinated with dead animals though...and those pictures are ill...im really feelin the like stuff

Guest willy.wonka

did you guys beat up that oppossum?

bump for fr8s-lump on animal beating.

that split possum was gnarly though.

yeah yeah, i'm from chicago, but still...lets put it this way...some of you, and i'm not going to mention any names. but the people who are on here like everyday, all the time, everyone knows there little 12oz name...you are the ones who don't look at these for a minute, because its not the same old played out ones that are on here over and over and over...not that its bad, but most of the time, you see the same guys over and over and over...kna wha i meeeeeeeeeeen...fuck what ya heard...the chi is stil on the map...

Originally posted by dremster

yeah yeah, i'm from chicago, but still...lets put it this way...some of you, and i'm not going to mention any names. but the people who are on here like everyday, all the time, everyone knows there little 12oz name...you are the ones who don't look at these for a minute, because its not the same old played out ones that are on here over and over and over...not that its bad, but most of the time, you see the same guys over and over and over...kna wha i meeeeeeeeeeen...fuck what ya heard...the chi is stil on the map...

I agree, and Jazz, 82/Ash? Thats right up my street$$$$Keep it up

Dope post, and word up to that jastek fool. It is nice to see a post of some quality frates that I havent heard of. Most of all I like not having to hear everybody suck off some famous freight writer that is now putting out bullshit and having pol-o-tiks props. Thats nuthin but a bunch of fucking clown shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace to all and to all a good night.

Archived