Local Graff Scene (South America, Venezuela) check it out!

octi1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im so tired of 3d. its not to say that what you posted is terrible...its just that i feel 3d has been...how do you say..."played out" nice post, i think that the 3d's you posted are nice. i just dont really go for that 3d deal anymore though...

Who´s stupid, maybe your nickname¿? , yeah i personally dont like 3d anymore, i mean i respect them but i just don like them anymore, anyway, this is the local scene, many people doing 3ds, but i think they´re gettin tired, more wildstyles are being painted than before!

Que paso chamo...yo soy de caracas pero vivo en los E.U.....no quiero decir la ciudad...sigan pintando...pronto voy a poner mis fotos aqui tambien...

Unibomber what the fuck gives you the right to call anyone a foreigner like U.S is the fucking center of the damn world....ur a fucking foreigner to THE REST of the fucking world so what makes YOU so special?? I just dont get it yo...for reals, thats a fucking closed ass mind...and whats more sorry is that theres a lot of people like you out there....

If you dont like their work...yo so be it...its their work...but what the fuck does foreigner have to do with this shit...

i think i just waisted my time writin this shit but maybe it'll shine some light on someone who's not so close minded....

Guest young republican
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor:

most are alright, but those ones that look like cows are pathetic.. sorry.

and why the hell does everyone put their email address next to their pieces? damn talk about stupidity. nothing like a little IP trace and then getting arrested.... no sir....

yeah but that looks to be an illegal production...on the street!

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived