local carnage

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last thing your friends need is some dude thats gonna preach to them like they are all high and mighty and immune to the disease. No matter what your weapon of choice, you are still killing yourself. Believe me, I know, my closest homeboy went that route and checked out in 98. Your references make me think you are in my area, and this city has seen some bad times in the past few years. Sure alot of people have traded in scramble and raw for the itchies, for better or worst, but alcohol has long been the plague of this area. Dont think you are any better off escaping through the bottle. I feel you though, and God damn right I'm a hypocrite, but I'm trying. I say try to lead through example, and try to keep your head up duke.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

The last thing your friends need is some dude thats gonna preach to them like they are all high and mighty and immune to the disease. No matter what your weapon of choice, you are still killing yourself. Believe me, I know, my closest homeboy went that route and checked out in 98. Your references make me think you are in my area, and this city has seen some bad times in the past few years. Sure alot of people have traded in scramble and raw for the itchies, for better or worst, but alcohol has long been the plague of this area. Dont think you are any better off escaping through the bottle. I feel you though, and God damn right I'm a hypocrite, but I'm trying. I say try to lead through example, and try to keep your head up duke.

never said i was going to the bottle, yet thats something not many can get away from..no drug is good and they all send you down the shitter and 6 feet under..brooklyn to maine, the streets and forest have felt my pain.

Archived