Loan $harking

cantbefaded

I'm, most of the time, willing to loan people money. I like it when people owe me money. I keep tabs of everything. Then I can find out when my clients get paid and call them every pay day, and listen to an excuse. I'm sure it's very annoying to them. And I do eventually always get paid back with interest.

Does anyone have any stories or tips about loan sharking that they would like to share. I'm sure all of you have either owed or loaned money at some point. So different point of views and experiences would be helpful to others in similar situations.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

no.

i dont like having people owe me anything, and i dont like to be entitled to owe anybody anything. i do my thing, everyone else does theres. thats how i like it.

I hate owing people money... so I never borrow.

And so I don't have to worry about whether or not I'm gonna get my money back, I don't lend money to people either.

If a mate can't afford something, he waits till payday...

If I can't afford something, I wait for payday...

Easy system... spend your own money, and only what you've got.

Guest popasquat

I love lending money out, and then collecting interest on it. One way to really bump it up, is if you know anyone who wants to start dealing, offer to lend him the money to start. Then, either get him to pay you back in one sum with massive amounts of interest or you can give him the option to pay you back a little at a time, but make him pay 100% interest on it. Also, if a person wants a large sum of money, take colateral. Either something the person needs, or something that you can pawn off to repay yourself.

Originally posted by Grandola

this kid we call 'free high fernandez' is on the run from my homies.

hahaha, my friends and I know someone like that, always lookin for the free hit.

Anyhow, I've hassled all the people that owe me money today, none of them have any to pay. Yeah, "I don't have any money right now... but..." Heard that a few too many times. It's ok, eventually they'll come to me askin me to hook them up with something, and I'll remind them.... oh I'll remind them. I've got a memory like a steel trap.

i 've tried lending money to friends and giving them things i've sold to them prior to recieving the money, but no longer. i can't really trust them with things. i have to hassle them to get my shit back, which is why i don't loan anything out unless to my cousins. i'm very serious about getting what i deserve and what's owed, and i really don't want to hurt them. maybe i need new friends.

Originally posted by destroya

i 've tried lending money to friends and giving them things i've sold to them prior to recieving the money, but no longer. i can't really trust them with things. i have to hassle them to get my shit back, which is why i don't loan anything out unless to my cousins. i'm very serious about getting what i deserve and what's owed, and i really don't want to hurt them. maybe i need new friends.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/ecw1.jpg'>

this guy will help you get your money back

Archived