Lizard King Ball-2003 Bodé Jam

Guest Sket One

Guest Sket One
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when was this going on ??? man that poser and caracters is dope ... so is the fba section mad niceness .....:D :D :D :D

Guest CrewJones

So crammed in... dont get me wrong, there is some nice work in there, but it is soooooo visually busy, that it hurts to look at at times............

Guest infared

some good shit going on there, not a huge fan of pieces that are cramped and stacked so tight. the uw, fc and imok were real tight. i think the pase uw piece took the wall. other opinions on individuals or pruductions

My only complaint is that I spent about 2 hours today cleaning up empty paint cans and food wrappers... so, for all you out of towners... PLEASE clean up your shit when you leave our spot. Some of us live here, and worked hard to get that spot LEGAL, not just "chill". lets try to be respectful of the people that own the property, they are, after all, respectful of our art form. there is a dumpster just in front of the entrance, so it's not that big a deal.. keep leaving trash down there, and it wont be such a nice spot to paint...

just my two cents, why should anyone else care...

Well I missed it again................it sucks when you gotta work. The FBA wall is sick! Serve is just murdering the wall!

UW came thru with the dopeness...........and of course the BAD boys MK,Sonic & Ink came with the classic shit!

Oh well maybe next year I'll get the day off.

Guest Sket One
Originally posted by AintLifeGood

My only complaint is that I spent about 2 hours today cleaning up empty paint cans and food wrappers... so, for all you out of towners... PLEASE clean up your shit when you leave our spot. Some of us live here, and worked hard to get that spot LEGAL, not just "chill". lets try to be respectful of the people that own the property, they are, after all, respectful of our art form. there is a dumpster just in front of the entrance, so it's not that big a deal.. keep leaving trash down there, and it wont be such a nice spot to paint...

just my two cents, why should anyone else care...

I here ya ALG I talked to Angel my boy who cleans that place on the reg and warned him about the mess ahead of time we tried to get some garbage cans down there for people to use. I appreciate you helping out, if i didn't half to work I woulda been down there cleaning also. It's funny cause you can tell who picked up after themselves by going in that place.

Well I missed it again................it sucks when you gotta work. The FBA wall is sick! Serve is just murdering the wall!

UW came thru with the dopeness...........and of course the BAD boys MK,Sonic & Ink came with the classic shit!

Oh well maybe next year I'll get the day off.

Archived