living by yourself loses its novelty really fast.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get a girlfriend.

you'll quickly come to learn the joy of living alone.

(or just jerk off in the kitchen)

i've had friends living with me since i was 16 (my mom got legal custody of my best friend). until last summer, i had never spent more than 2 nights in a row in an empty house. once i got used to it, i loved it.

shit is the joint.

Living by yourself is the shit. You get to bring chicks over without anyone objecting or getting in their way or vice versa.

Also, nothing beats privacy. I slept in a compartment with over 80 loud motherfuckers when I was in the military and trust me, privacy is GOLDEN.

you should definitely do something in your apartment you have never been able to do because of the fact that you have room mates. like someone said yank your crank in the kitchen or do hand stands naked in your living room while eating peanut butter with your fingers. Get a pet and use all the spare time you got to do something constructive.

BoxCars....

don't ever lament the fact of living alone. Roomate situations almost always generate bad feelings, ugliness, stolen food and bill payment issues.

As a wise soul said, spend your surplus minutes transforming your apartment from a bachelors pad into a pimp pad. Get creative with lighting, buy some plants, invest in a quirky pet like a living ball of sewing needles, etc....

Get out into the social scene, find a hot asian girl and make her you gf. Spend your excess minutes humping her in every room and on every piece of furniture.

Remember, you have the privelege to do anything yu want, when you want, however you want....a luxury not allowed by roomates.

If you had roomates, this threads title instead would be "living with other jerkoffs loses it's novelty real fast."

If worse comes to worse, order a pizza and tip the delivery guy some money to come in and hang out with you