Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

livejournal.com? can you believe this shit?!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by otto dix, Mar 12, 2002.

1. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

this has to be one of the worst things i've ever seen...i mean, these people are pathetic...almost as bad as us, but worse!!! they write about all the details of their lives everyday...listing current music (so we know how cool they are, etc.), telling us about the latest shows and shoes they bought. even telling us about funny converstaions they had with other livejournal.com users they probaly never even met.:confused: any comments?

2. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

welcome, my son, welcome to the machine...

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

yea, between that and make out club, im just the cheesiest fuck on here, huh?

4. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

bad ideas all around.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I am on make out club too santa...I have an online hournal thingy but no one knows how to get to it..for me its just my place to go and bitch about things that are really bothering me. Plus its alot easier for me to disect my problems when i can pretend they are happening to someone else and I am reading about it.

6. teister

teister Senior Member

Did they change makeoutclub around? I met some girls on there before, but now you have to enter search criteria and stuff and i can't just peruse the people on there.

7. BIG T

BIG T Member

what fucking geeks they sit around on the internet and talk about random shit with people they dont know..... i sure am glad im not like on of those people..... wait a minute... what the... i am one of those people... fuck it time to kill myself!

8. chaos is me

chaos is me New Jack

haha, i like how this thread started out knocking online journals but turned into replies from people that use them AND are on makeout club. i don't care either way, i dont usually look at either one, just thought it was funny.

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

OH SHIT...haha they have this random thing that you can randomly go to a livejournal and it was such a way to fil time...seeing these things is hialrious...

10. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

well hell...im on make out club AND i have a livejournal. i guess that makes me a piece of shit, eh? :rolleyes:

11. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

SHIT MAN! Use to be goin with this girl who had that! Fuck told me her journal name and everything so I could read it... Everyone there is a fucking depressing head case who complain about there lives in all to wannabe lyrical words... Swear, she even used that as the way to gimme a message that she was going to break up with me! Swear any one who has that; I wanna shove a silver beretta down there throats and make em beg for mercy... Mostly EMO and dirt rockers who are on that shit anywayz!!!