livejournal.com? can you believe this shit?!!

otto dix

this has to be one of the worst things i've ever seen...i mean, these people are pathetic...almost as bad as us, but worse!!! they write about all the details of their lives everyday...listing current music (so we know how cool they are, etc.), telling us about the latest shows and shoes they bought. even telling us about funny converstaions they had with other livejournal.com users they probaly never even met.:confused: any comments?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am on make out club too santa...I have an online hournal thingy but no one knows how to get to it..for me its just my place to go and bitch about things that are really bothering me. Plus its alot easier for me to disect my problems when i can pretend they are happening to someone else and I am reading about it.

what fucking geeks they sit around on the internet and talk about random shit with people they dont know..... i sure am glad im not like on of those people..... wait a minute... what the... i am one of those people... fuck it time to kill myself!

Guest fr8lover

OH SHIT...haha they have this random thing that you can randomly go to a livejournal and it was such a way to fil time...seeing these things is hialrious...

Guest SerialRapisT

SHIT MAN! Use to be goin with this girl who had that! Fuck told me her journal name and everything so I could read it... Everyone there is a fucking depressing head case who complain about there lives in all to wannabe lyrical words... Swear, she even used that as the way to gimme a message that she was going to break up with me! Swear any one who has that; I wanna shove a silver beretta down there throats and make em beg for mercy... Mostly EMO and dirt rockers who are on that shit anywayz!!!

Archived