Live Train Painting

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

its cool that yall painted those subways and short lines in the day time and whatnot...is that pretty easy to do out there? im gonna be in europe in a few months...i might have to try it

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

its cool that yall painted those subways and short lines in the day time and whatnot...is that pretty easy to do out there? im gonna be in europe in a few months...i might have to try it

hey l.ronrubbard.

just because the sun is out and someone happens to be wearing shorts doesnt make it easy by any means. maybe he was dressing like a jogger on purpose cause he was about to run through a busy area.

alright. just letting you know prague is one of the harder penalties and places to do trains

its so much cooler when you're actually painting in a yard...and look over and see your buddy rocking shit...good feeling..but these flicks are dope as hell..i might be moving to england...id like to paint some dubs.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey l.ronrubbard.

just because the sun is out and someone happens to be wearing shorts doesnt make it easy by any means. maybe he was dressing like a jogger on purpose cause he was about to run through a busy area.

alright. just letting you know prague is one of the harder penalties and places to do trains

what he said

Originally posted by Wilt

its so much cooler when you're actually painting in a yard...and look over and see your buddy rocking shit...good feeling..but these flicks are dope as hell..i might be moving to england...id like to paint some dubs.

it feels even better when you do that and your bent over getting something out of your backpack and stand up watching your buddy and smack your head on a hopper.

Archived