live from the stunnaz show!

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

this was posted up on a phish message board this morning, thought id share..

Holy @!#$! Am I wasted; you would not believe how hard I'm grokkin' right now; rollin' with the players all up in this mofo. I am at the West End Lanes, the bowling alley where the Stunaz are playing RIGHT NOW (Oh @!#$ they just did a segue from Wang Tang Poodle into Bikey Dikes can you believe that @!#$!); I am close to the taping section and this guy has one of those new Titanium ZZZ Mac Powerbooks and so I thought I'd send ya'll a message from da show.

Man, blade came out first for his solo deal and it looked like he and da flame were having some kind of argument backstage or something; I hope the boys are gettin along OK. Blade announced he's changing. . . . .. . (sorry had to take a break to hit that fat buddha that's goin' around, these tapers have some good @!#$ that fer sure hope I can still type WHOA they just broke into Shama Lama Alabama). . . . where was I? Oh yeah Blade announced he's changing his name to Blade X and everybody started cheering, he was yellin What's my name and all the kidz were yellin back Blade X Blade X Blade X; I swear I love the rapport these dudues have with the fans that's what I'm talking aboutt. Well I am trying to get a alists goiing for you guys; more tomorrow,m I think thoseerollers aree kicckin in and this s is getting hardytdks,aqopaopduwijwqko0sw8a6z9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

hahahaha another one....

Sorry about my rambling post last night, but good God the Stunaz were blowing my mind. I just woke up and can't remember most of the evening. Luckily I wrote the setlist on my arm--oh @!#$ that's a freaking tattoo! Apparently it's true, blade officially changed his name to Blade X; that is, like, so cool! But the madness continued with other band members using the show as opportunities to change their official names as well! WOW!

Venue: West End Bowling Lanes, South end of Parking Structure

Set I:

Call Me Blade X Dammit

Send In the Pooper

Wang Tang Poodle

Didshedoya

Bikey Dikes

Long Wallet Chain Gang

Mobsta Def Wonky (Blade X on electric banjo)

Cracker Attack

My @!#$ Hurtz

Set II:

Shama Lama Alabama

Free Mumia Al Clee

Feel My Woofer

Get Dooby

SSIA on the NT LMAO and @!#$

It's All Stanky and @!#$

Wu Tang Grannies

Stuff Some Yams in There

Pooperhead

Pooper's Travels

Pooper's Revenge

Enc: Nappin' and Crappin'>Ghost Frat Boy Killah>PBR Annihilatorz

Sleepy E. sat in for Cracker Attack; and then announced he's changing his name to sleepy bb from now on.

During the post rap instrumental section of Get Dooby, Da Flame announced he's changing his name to Da Flame® A S S Obstruktor 2001.

Feel My Woofer featured teases of Slave to the Woofer and You Enjoy My Woofer.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

get off the fukkin phish board and do some pages

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

• 2 years later...

Archived