Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

live from the stunnaz show!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jun 7, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

this was posted up on a phish message board this morning, thought id share..

Holy @!#$! Am I wasted; you would not believe how hard I'm grokkin' right now; rollin' with the players all up in this mofo. I am at the West End Lanes, the bowling alley where the Stunaz are playing RIGHT NOW (Oh @!#$ they just did a segue from Wang Tang Poodle into Bikey Dikes can you believe that @!#$!); I am close to the taping section and this guy has one of those new Titanium ZZZ Mac Powerbooks and so I thought I'd send ya'll a message from da show.
    Man, blade came out first for his solo deal and it looked like he and da flame were having some kind of argument backstage or something; I hope the boys are gettin along OK. Blade announced he's changing. . . . .. . (sorry had to take a break to hit that fat buddha that's goin' around, these tapers have some good @!#$ that fer sure hope I can still type WHOA they just broke into Shama Lama Alabama). . . . where was I? Oh yeah Blade announced he's changing his name to Blade X and everybody started cheering, he was yellin What's my name and all the kidz were yellin back Blade X Blade X Blade X; I swear I love the rapport these dudues have with the fans that's what I'm talking aboutt. Well I am trying to get a alists goiing for you guys; more tomorrow,m I think thoseerollers aree kicckin in and this s is getting hardytdks,aqopaopduwijwqko0sw8a6z9

2. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

heheheheheh good looking. Thats pretty random that you found that on a phish site.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

wherever there is good music, there is stunnaz mockery

4. beardo

beardo Guest

i got your webpage right here buddy..

5. beardo

beardo Guest

hahahaha another one....

Sorry about my rambling post last night, but good God the Stunaz were blowing my mind. I just woke up and can't remember most of the evening. Luckily I wrote the setlist on my arm--oh @!#$ that's a freaking tattoo! Apparently it's true, blade officially changed his name to Blade X; that is, like, so cool! But the madness continued with other band members using the show as opportunities to change their official names as well! WOW!

Venue: West End Bowling Lanes, South end of Parking Structure

Set I:
    Call Me Blade X Dammit
    Send In the Pooper
    Wang Tang Poodle
    Didshedoya
    Bikey Dikes
    Long Wallet Chain Gang
    Mobsta Def Wonky (Blade X on electric banjo)
    Cracker Attack
    My @!#$ Hurtz

Set II:
    Shama Lama Alabama
    Free Mumia Al Clee
    Feel My Woofer
    Get Dooby
    SSIA on the NT LMAO and @!#$
    It's All Stanky and @!#$
    Wu Tang Grannies
    Stuff Some Yams in There
    Pooperhead
    Pooper's Travels
    Pooper's Revenge

Enc: Nappin' and Crappin'>Ghost Frat Boy Killah>PBR Annihilatorz

Sleepy E. sat in for Cracker Attack; and then announced he's changing his name to sleepy bb from now on.
    During the post rap instrumental section of Get Dooby, Da Flame announced he's changing his name to Da Flame® A S S Obstruktor 2001.
    Feel My Woofer featured teases of Slave to the Woofer and You Enjoy My Woofer.

6. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yeah that second message doesnt even come close to the first one. In fact the 2nd message sucks

7. beardo

beardo Guest

you kinda have to be a setlist/statistic freak to appreciate the 2nd one

8. get off the fukkin phish board and do some pages

------------------
    Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

heh... grokkin'

10. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Wow, Blade X...sounds ruff.

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

right, so what was it doing on the phish board?

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i like phish. they have some good music.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

right, but you also gave me a standing ovation for my opinion, then claimed you were going to beat me down for it, when someone else objected, so obviously your oppinions aren't worth their weight in monkey shit.

or maybe you thought i didnt know?