live by the sword; die by the knife...

Guest The Boss

Guest The Boss

UB! this one is dedicated to the one i lvoe! youre my nigga and i love you. thank you for everything and i am sorry for being a piece of shit...

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/26916/p/455924_997648580166254263_vl.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/26916/p/455925_6495382965006080655_vl.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/26916/p/455926_1369210205407496464_vl.jpg'>

more comming guys...:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Boss
Guest The Boss
Guest The Boss

i dont get why someone would post something like that gus up there.. maybe it says sonmething other than gus either way what the fuck...

that first letter is fucking ugly.

but he gets up, on freights.. but i dont know if that makes up for his style, just makes freights look bad.

sorry for the rant but some people just dont understand that letters can be modified and its still okay, but when they are destroyed.. well you know, then they just fucking suck.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by shor

i dont get why someone would post something like that gus up there.. maybe it says sonmething other than gus either way what the fuck...

but he gets up, on freights.. but i dont know if that makes up for his style, just makes freights look bad.

sorry for the rant but some people just dont understand that letters can be modified and its still okay, but when they are destroyed.. well you know, then they just fucking suck.

sometimes personal politics motivate me to burn over stuff when it rolls in, not cry about it on 12 oz. even though it looks like it was done in crappy paint in 3 seconds it looks like it was mad fun. and you can't hate on fun.

I'm only replying to this cause I'm mad sexually frustrated.

Originally posted by shor

quit contradicting urself u sound stupid and quit hating cuz ur letters arent as creative

eeeeeerrieeeeeeeeeeeeee ayo peep game u toyota ass drivin midwestern fukk no dis to any cool midwestern peeps if there is any but yeh speakin scratch that typin is for pussys dont type about it be about it post yo shit i dare u wats that no digi no pics then shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk up u pussy ass dick ridin faggot ...he sittin in jail laughin over a fake koolaid while u typin love lettes wigger pleeeeeeeese

free gus

Archived