Little things that could count against you.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I only write in capitals, its not graff-related, i do it since i was 10. While in school i forced my self to stop it but i needed twice the time to finish a sentence.

All this years i really didnt had a problem dealing with painting, sculpting and graphic design as a profession of some kind.

But i know that if for some reason i find my self in a job or a position that i need to write with my hand, shit will look ugly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do the same thing....ive been doing it since handwriting stopped becoming part of my school ciriculum....a lot of people seem intruigued by it for some reason, theyve also told me it looks really neat-as in clean "neat" not interesting "neat"....i honestly cant think of any job outside of the medical proffession that requires you to write anything official by hand though and we all know how those people write, i wouldnt worry about it....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, i know.

Mine looks 'neat' to.:D

I mention it as a simple standard thing you dont have.

A 'skill' that is concidered given among the things a person can do,

and you simply cant no matter how skilled you're in general.

I'm not only talking about a job, could be that someone cant ride a bike or cant swim...those count to.

im not sure if this relates but my father and i have almost identical writing, which is both in capitals. but when im required to write in school and stuff, its horrible when they ask for me to write in lower case and proper grammar, its horrible, there are random upper case letters that appear i think itsjust the influence of graffiti or soemthing rubbing off on my writing.but i do have some of the nicest handwriting around.

zack, i used to have awful handwriting before graff, then after a few years passed, my handstyle just started becoming part of my regular writing.

i think a perfect example of this is beardo's handwriting. if you know the guy, ask to see it.

Guest Rhubarb

i write in capitals and depending on how much i am carring how i write depends on how much it looks like my hand style. normal writting and handstyle are pretty similar for me. my normal writting is just sloppier.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

has your "handstyle" and your handwriting emerge into one style shows both influences or am I the only one?

yea shit looks real bizzare cuz i go back an forth it gets real nutty when a word ends in r or k or any of em fancy letters noone ever wants to copy from my notes they like huh?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, now there is a thread about handwriting.

So lets get back on track!

Little standard things you dont master....c'mon

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'll post some more of mine:

I dont REALLY know how to use utencils, i mean i can eat properly, but in a banquet or something i would look like a fool.

You know, the savoir vivre thing.

I dont dance

Guest Obsessed

well to start off, all the girlies jock my uppercase handwriting

i cant...

puke

play basketball

get rid of my sideburns

use a fork or spoon properly (screw etiquette)

figure out girlies

go to sleep

find humor in paula poundstone

Archived