Little Bastards on Parade

Gunm

Evidently today is some sort of community outreach nonsense in which disrespectful and trash mouthed middle schoolers are given a run of our campus (you know, to stimulate young minds into striving for academic greatness, blah blah blah.)

I'd personally like to hand feed the boys into a meat grinder and then sell the girls into slavery or something. I never realized how obnoxious youngsters are. It's actually pretty funny to see how glaring the little clique differences are. I had the nerds and the "popular" crowd pegged from 25 paces out.

They just came through the library like some shouting laughing farting hurricane. There's something to be said about the merits of fishing line streched across the staircase. oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I gave tours to groups like that for four years in undergrad. I'd have about 40 kids with me ... maybe 5 would listen to me. And it'd always be the 5 right up in front. The rest would straggle behind and talk amongst themselves. I didn't really care, though .. I'd just strike up conversations with the ones that paid attention.

Originally posted by LENS

Evidently today is some sort of community outreach nonsense in which disrespectful and trash mouthed middle schoolers are given a run of our campus (you know, to stimulate young minds into striving for academic greatness, blah blah blah.)

I'd personally like to hand feed the boys into a meat grinder and then sell the girls into slavery or something. I never realized how obnoxious youngsters are. It's actually pretty funny to see how glaring the little clique differences are. I had the nerds and the "popular" crowd pegged from 25 paces out.

They just came through the library like some shouting laughing farting hurricane. There's something to be said about the merits of fishing line streched across the staircase. oh well.

post pictures...

Originally posted by LENS

i work with kids like that all day, i think they are a riot.

the shit i hear some of these kids say is sheer stand up material, and it keeps me on my toes with snappy shit of my own.

for example, today i was outside with 2 students. so one goes "it smells like dirty pussy out here"

and it did.

so the other goes "and he would know" and puts his arm on my shoulder.

then i say "yeah, i told your mom to wash her's but she never listens"

this is why i want to be a teacher!

haha