lithograff

NAG_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NAG_one@Jun 11 2005, 01:00 PM

I don't know why I should "start" simpler.....

I've been wrigting for 4 years now....

If you want to see some more traditional tags then I'll post them,

I wanted to show this raw scanogram technic. :(

i kno im not the best, but four years is a long time for what u r capable of.

Originally posted by NAG_one@Jun 11 2005, 05:24 PM

well... I guess you could say the situation is bad, because I'm an outsider. No formal training, except style wars, dondi books, and european graff movies.

What the fuck kind of pussy-ass excuse is that? How the fuck can you not learn from Dondi?

The reason you are where you are right now is because of the "European graff movies." Fucking ugly ass squares and shit. 'The fuck you thinking..

Originally posted by swif1+Jun 13 2005, 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jun 13 2005, 03:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NAG_one@Jun 11 2005, 05:24 PM

well... I guess you could say the situation is bad, because I'm an outsider. No formal training, except style wars, dondi books, and european graff movies.

What the fuck kind of pussy-ass excuse is that? How the fuck can you not learn from Dondi?

The reason you are where you are right now is because of the "European graff movies." Fucking ugly ass squares and shit. 'The fuck you thinking..

[/b]

eurograff owns you.