Lite-Brite Style

KASTsystem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: HOW DO YOU POST

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

HOW DO I POST THE LIGHT BRITE...?????I GOT ONE FOR THE FUN

Once you make your lite-brite picture, hit the Print Screen Key on your keyboard...then you should be able to open up an image editing application like Photoshop or Microsoft Paint and paste it into a new document. Once you have an image, just post it on the board as you would any other image....

(basically you do it the same way everyone was posting their desktops in the "What's on your desktop?" thread....

Re: Re: HOW DO YOU POST

Originally posted by KASTsystem

Once you make your lite-brite picture, hit the Print Screen Key on your keyboard...then you should be able to open up an image editing application like Photoshop or Microsoft Paint and paste it into a new document. Once you have an image, just post it on the board as you would any other image....

(basically you do it the same way everyone was posting their desktops in the "What's on your desktop?" thread....

<ahref="http://www.iwebphoto.com/Clients/jack/Album1/untitled2.jpg"width="395"

where does it save to when i pres print screen? my shit is fuckin cold this shit is sooo much fun... i never had oe but in preschool i had one... all them other kids was takin the "stencils" and doin teh clown on shit .. but i was on my own tip hahah hurry up tell me how to find where the thing went...

Archived