Listen and give some fuckin feedback

FukinJerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Although somewhat retired from the music biz, I still produce beats for videos..I listened to your shit, definitely feeling the ''FUC A FELLA'' track, hard ass beat..The rest was cool too, after reading the bio, all I can say is keep your head up, and shit will work out for you, eventually..peace man..do your thing..:D

your voice sounds familiar...

i cant quite place it though. have you had any other exposure?

sounds like you've come along way, but i'm also thinkin' you still got a long way to go too.

there are people who are gonna try to pull the rug out from under your feet, just dont let yourself stumble.

your voice is too high pitched for my liking, and your fuc a fella track is just plain whinney bullshit, get over it, you aint gonna get nowhere in this biz by crying over spilt milk.

get in to a real studio

get a new producer/vocal coach

dont be a crybaby

other than that id say you can definatly rhyme, and you have potential, keep your head up.

PS your not the first person to be promissed a deal from the roc to be let down, same shit happened to wreckonize and i believe another kid, all from battles.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

"your all" gonna get banned, dipshit.

thats funny, i would of thought i would get banned for posting bullshit, not everyone else i was refering to. thanks for clarifying that one for me chief.

OH YES, BY THE WAY OLD SPORT, are you a moderator? i dont think i saw "crew" anywhere next to your name........well maybe you should stop pretending you are a moderator and shut the fuck up. if you really are a moderator person, feel free to ban me.

:lol: