"Lisa" says being homeless is a "preference of lifestyle"

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got harrassed over my race by a homeless man two days ago. I was at a pedestrian crossing waiting for that little green man to come up so I could get my strut on to easyway for some pearl milk tea. There was this bum at the corner dirty as fuck and in a towel muttering about all the things he hated. He said something along the lines of the following-

" ..... And I hate stupid people, *leans in closer to me* AND I FUCKING HATE WOGS, you fucking piece of shit, fucking planet of the apes.. ect..."

I turned around and looked at him and decided to ignore him. His life would be so shit house... I really didn't feel like I needed to do or say anything. Plus I got a sense that he wanted some attention. So I didn't want to buy into his game. Some crazy ghetto looking back packer lady in her 50's came and hung out with me with I was waiting for the light to change. This wasn't really nesesary cos I didn't give a fuck.. in fact I was trying not to laugh. But it was a nice gesture.

Note: "Wog" is a racial term here that is used primarily for people of middle eastern decent. It can also be used to slander italians and greeks, and a few other races. In terms of the way its used its alot like the term "nigger" in America. In the sense that wogs call themselves wogs. But if a white person or a person who doesn't fit into their catagory uses the term in a maliciouse fashion, it's considered to be a very racist term. Being a wog also entails a certain social category.

Upon reflection I should have said something along the lines of " ok man, hate away... I'm going home to my large warm comfortable bed, free from molestation and thieves... you think about that while you graze a discarded pizza box with your teeth in order to get your daily calicium" ... unfortunately the idea didn't occur to me. :o I know, I know .. I failed to deliver the funk ... if I see him again I'll try and give him a high 5 and get a photo

hopefully it will look something along the lines of this much pimped yet hilarious photo... just replace the white guy with me and the disenchanted black guy with the towel bum ..

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/images/highfive2tommy.jpg'>

hahaha.... watch the video... there's so much graf there.

OH FUCK! they've put fences up!

well that just means I can bomb there without fear of the homeless

id live there if i had access to 12oz

sike.

being homless sucks.

Originally posted by adderall

thank you for introducing the word "wog" into my vocabulary.. nice one

I'm glad you learnt something. Bare in mind there are certain ways the usage of the term deviates from that of "nigger".

For instance you can say " whats up my nigger" but its not common to say " what up my wog" ( though I think it would be funny if you did do this.. it's not its correct use).

Also you can say "I'm going to hang out with my wog friends. Or "those wogs". But you can't say "I'm going to be chilling with my wogs" the way you might say "I'm going to be chilling with my niggers."

If your planning on attacking people with the word it pretty much works the same.e.g. "Fuck you, you fucking turd cunt rag wog/nigger scum".

edit* Spelt bare like the animal

Note that this does not apply to the word "fag," but does indeed apply to the words "queen" and "queer." In other words, gay people don't say fag to each other, but they do describe themselves as queer.

//making no sense.

Originally posted by Nekro

Note that this does not apply to the word "fag," but does indeed apply to the words "queen" and "queer." In other words, gay people don't say fag to each other, but they do describe themselves as queer.

//making no sense.

I've met plenty of gay people that call eachother fags. Down in Louisville they do, anyway.

Archived