Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Lisa" says being homeless is a "preference of lifestyle"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JaZe, May 28, 2004.

1. JaZe

JaZe Banned

2. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

hmm, how do i make a big red arrow in photoshop...

aw fuck it.

CLOSED.

3. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. JaZe

JaZe Banned

there is nothing wrong with this thread. your all just fruit baskets :crazy: :crazy:

6. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

7. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I got harrassed over my race by a homeless man two days ago. I was at a pedestrian crossing waiting for that little green man to come up so I could get my strut on to easyway for some pearl milk tea. There was this bum at the corner dirty as fuck and in a towel muttering about all the things he hated. He said something along the lines of the following-

" ..... And I hate stupid people, *leans in closer to me* AND I FUCKING HATE WOGS, you fucking piece of shit, fucking planet of the apes.. ect..."

I turned around and looked at him and decided to ignore him. His life would be so shit house... I really didn't feel like I needed to do or say anything. Plus I got a sense that he wanted some attention. So I didn't want to buy into his game. Some crazy ghetto looking back packer lady in her 50's came and hung out with me with I was waiting for the light to change. This wasn't really nesesary cos I didn't give a fuck.. in fact I was trying not to laugh. But it was a nice gesture.

Note: "Wog" is a racial term here that is used primarily for people of middle eastern decent. It can also be used to slander italians and greeks, and a few other races. In terms of the way its used its alot like the term "nigger" in America. In the sense that wogs call themselves wogs. But if a white person or a person who doesn't fit into their catagory uses the term in a maliciouse fashion, it's considered to be a very racist term. Being a wog also entails a certain social category.

Upon reflection I should have said something along the lines of " ok man, hate away... I'm going home to my large warm comfortable bed, free from molestation and thieves... you think about that while you graze a discarded pizza box with your teeth in order to get your daily calicium" ... unfortunately the idea didn't occur to me. :eek: I know, I know .. I failed to deliver the funk ... if I see him again I'll try and give him a high 5 and get a photo

hopefully it will look something along the lines of this much pimped yet hilarious photo... just replace the white guy with me and the disenchanted black guy with the towel bum ..

[​IMG]

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

hahaha.... watch the video... there's so much graf there.

OH FUCK! they've put fences up!

well that just means I can bomb there without fear of the homeless

9. adderall

adderall Elite Member

thank you for introducing the word "wog" into my vocabulary.. nice one

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've met some people from the Ontario Coalition Against Poverty.... They're good people.
    I was also homeless. No work, no home, no friends... nothing. I wanted to die and was getting close.

11. timemachine

timemachine Banned

12. $360

$360 Elite Member

id live there if i had access to 12oz

sike.
    being homless sucks.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I'm glad you learnt something. Bare in mind there are certain ways the usage of the term deviates from that of "nigger".

For instance you can say " whats up my nigger" but its not common to say " what up my wog" ( though I think it would be funny if you did do this.. it's not its correct use).

Also you can say "I'm going to hang out with my wog friends. Or "those wogs". But you can't say "I'm going to be chilling with my wogs" the way you might say "I'm going to be chilling with my niggers."

If your planning on attacking people with the word it pretty much works the same.e.g. "Fuck you, you fucking turd cunt rag wog/nigger scum".

edit* Spelt bare like the animal

15. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

ive thought about hitting the streets and going where the wind takes me but fuck that nonsense, shits for the birds ya dig.