LISA LOPES AUTOPSY

SCAGNETTI

DAMN, THIS MORNING ON HOWARD IT SAID HER FAMILY IS UNDERTAKING LEGAL ACTION TOG ET LEFT EYE'S AUTOPSY FLICKS OFF THE WEB.. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME A CELEB DIES, BUT ANYWAY I LOVE THIS KIND OF SHIT, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM ALL MORNING, DOES ANYONE KNOW EHRE THEY'RE AT ??

(NOT ROTTEN I CHECKED)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

the state of the world pisses me off sometimes.

So things shouldn't be fodder for the tabloids.

Every one knew that John Kennedy was fucking Monroe,

but people very nice enough to keep their mouths shut.

this makes me worry about the future of the humans.

Guest --zeSto--

^

whatever man.

my comment's wern't directed at you.

I just don't know why anybody would want to see that shit.

i just read that she was in an accident in honduras like a week before her death in which a 10 year old boy was killed. her bodygaurd was at the wheel, and i think she was the sole passenger. the boy was crossing the street behind his sisters and he decided to step out into the street at the last second. the accident was not reported to authorities..

this was printed in the paper i work for yesterday (not a major newspaper, but pretty big).

hmmmmmmmm......

and i agree, that site is really bad. i'm not here to condemn people or rant about that shit, but eiww. you've got problems if you're into that (**comment not aimed at anyone). i mean, a banner advertising violent rape videos??! horrible.

wow that flick is ill

that pre-dating accident sounds suspect, or perhaps it was just poetic justice... and just for the record, i know you may not have been speaking directly to me but i'm not "into" dead bodies, just curious about how people look post-mortem

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

shut up zesto u dork

thanks blink but it wasn't there

i'll keep looking

your a fuckin idiout every reply you make you sound like a 12 year old...you need to find better things to do than seachin the net for dead pics of someone..........maybe learn and grow as a human.....

12 year old

your a fuckin idiout every reply you make you sound like a 12 year old...you need to find better things to do than seachin the net for dead pics of someone..........maybe learn and grow as a human.....

a dude i used to know would have called a comment of this nature a "non-statement" which is exactly what it is, because it has no meaning...

as if all the time i spend browsing the internet for photographs of left-eye lopes' autopsy would otherwise have been used to "learn and grow as a human" ... come on dude, that means nothing?!?! i'm allowed to do whatever i want, whenever i want, and sue me for calling 'em how i see 'em... a lot of you are mad corny and it's not my fault, so skip the projection!

Guest im not witty

hesh,

thats pretty gangsta, but i got that joint on video, and no it isnt real. funny though. its on kazaa as "too freaky to watch" or something of the sort.

my moms works at a clinic and she said that she's seen really bad herpes, she said she saw a guy come in once who was a male prostitute and his penis looked like " a piece of corral" HAHA for real though, she's seen some sick shit!

holla blink

Archived