Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LISA LOPES AUTOPSY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SCAGNETTI, Apr 29, 2002.

1. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

DAMN, THIS MORNING ON HOWARD IT SAID HER FAMILY IS UNDERTAKING LEGAL ACTION TOG ET LEFT EYE'S AUTOPSY FLICKS OFF THE WEB.. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME A CELEB DIES, BUT ANYWAY I LOVE THIS KIND OF SHIT, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM ALL MORNING, DOES ANYONE KNOW EHRE THEY'RE AT ??
    (NOT ROTTEN I CHECKED)

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the state of the world pisses me off sometimes.

So things shouldn't be fodder for the tabloids.
    Every one knew that John Kennedy was fucking Monroe,
    but people very nice enough to keep their mouths shut.

this makes me worry about the future of the humans.

3. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

4. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

shut up zesto u dork
    thanks blink but it wasn't there
    i'll keep looking

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^

whatever man.

my comment's wern't directed at you.
    I just don't know why anybody would want to see that shit.

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

cheap thrills, u upstanding young fag

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

enjoy it you necrophile

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

yeah uh, that site i just clicked on was fucking sick...

Yall are some fucked up people..seriously..

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

jenny mccarthy always gave me a head ache when she was on singled out...There is something about her that just annoys me.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I couldn't agree more !!
    http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo/1jenny.jpg'>
    I'd like to see Jenny and Reese Witherspoon together.
    They look like sisters.

[b]Way better than dead people![/b]

11. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

i just read that she was in an accident in honduras like a week before her death in which a 10 year old boy was killed. her bodygaurd was at the wheel, and i think she was the sole passenger. the boy was crossing the street behind his sisters and he decided to step out into the street at the last second. the accident was not reported to authorities..

this was printed in the paper i work for yesterday (not a major newspaper, but pretty big).
    hmmmmmmmm......

and i agree, that site is really bad. i'm not here to condemn people or rant about that shit, but eiww. you've got problems if you're into that (**comment not aimed at anyone). i mean, a banner advertising violent rape videos??! horrible.

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

this was pretty funny.

13. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

hesh i am here trying to lighten things up, and then you go and put some fucked up corpse shit on here.. damn..

14. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

http://www.snuffx.com/x/apr29/pussy1.jpg'>

someone explain this gross shit

15. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

wow that flick is ill
    that pre-dating accident sounds suspect, or perhaps it was just poetic justice... and just for the record, i know you may not have been speaking directly to me but i'm not "into" dead bodies, just curious about how people look post-mortem