liquor we love

FROSTY

a couple days ago i managed to find a bottle of tanqueray dry gin in my cabinet. the bottle was a 1 litre bottle but on the back of it it had a $13.00 sticker. i decided to drink some of it and dam did i get fuked. its 47%. i looked at the lcbo prices for tanqueray and i found that that verry bottle is about 32 dollers. I guess that bottle must have been quite old or somethin cauz that is fuked. anywayse heres the question. what are some good beverages that you get lots of for little cash.

i tried henassi and its fukin great but it costs 50 bucks for a small bottle. what a bitch!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Appelton Jamaican rum. I can't stand hard liquor, I normally stick to dark german beers. But that Appelton be gettin' a nigga fuuuuuuucked up.

I'll put you on to my favorite beer (if its available in your area) its called Tucher. Pronounced too-ker. Only in 16oz. bottles or on tap at bar that knows what time it is.

Originally posted by Lubrication

Appelton Jamaican rum. I can't stand hard liquor, I normally stick to dark german beers. But that Appelton be gettin' a nigga fuuuuuuucked up.

I'll put you on to my favorite beer (if its available in your area) its called Tucher. Pronounced too-ker. Only in 16oz. bottles or on tap at bar that knows what time it is.

How about giving credit where credit is due. And dont blow my secret spots.

Guest fr8lover

jamaican rum knocked me off my ass one time. we were chilling at a friends house, her dad is jamaican and always brings back some rum when he visits. that night i had already been drinking a grip of 24oz keystone cans, and she joked that i should try some of this rum. of course in my state i had the drunk "BRING IT ON" attitude, and she poured about a double shot into a cup. i drop it, chase it with some keylight, and lets just say colorado and jamaica dont get along apparently, my stomach was not right for a few days.

captain morgans spiced rum....silver label is "ok"

myers rum is good

mount gay rum is good

i got this australian rum that knocks me on my ass as well

hmm...if you want just a good sipping drink...

kaluha and milk...fuckin sombreros wont get you drunk..but they are good...add some vodka and you'll get drunk.....

Originally posted by 455

Take some Vodka or Jager and mix it with some Red Bull.../or an "Irish Carbomb"..those are good too....

CAR BOMBS ARE THE JAM!!!!!!

to bad im broke and have to drink PBR but i am kinda getting a taste for cheap beer.... it sure is gonna help the pockets:lick: :beat: :love: :mexican: :yum: :eek:

Archived