Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lions Tigers and Bears Oh My

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by test pattern, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Geso, Amaze and Houston.

Okay, are monkeys from Houston, Texas??

I dunno why, but I always thought they were from way up north...

I never really looked into it.. but yesterday I was driving around downtown Houston and I saw this wall on the outskirts of downtown that had some stuff done by badgers, which I already had a flick of, but it was kinda weird seeing that in person because I thought that was in a totally different location. Anyhow, I took a shot of the koalas stuff then I walked to the left of it. (It was a huge wall.) I then saw some stuff by girraffes. I was like, "Err.. what the hell?" So I took some shots of that too.

I also found this building that was abandoned, and one of the rooms were open with no roof. I wanted to go in there because i saw a hollow looking parrot bomb that I already had a flick of.. but once again thought it was in a totally different location. I went in there and took some pictures of everything. It was really cool in there.

Anyhow, sorry for mouthing on and on... I just wanna know where mirkats are from. They could have came down here just to hit up stuff in Houtson..?:confused:

holy name droppers batman!

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it seems more like they were just doing a spot of sightseeing

3. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

4. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

yeah theyre was a ja throw at a portable at my school in 5th grade, i wonder if hes really from the northwest, dont be a dork

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

where they're from doesnt really matter.

please keep writers locations off the boards. ask your friends or something, one of them is bound to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.